PDA

View Full Version : Moving...

Caius
02-18-2009, 03:53
Hello people.

It has been since a short time I did not post into the forums, and I thought it was a good idea to show up and to say hello once more. I'm in holidays, or the end of them, the summer holidays are finishing in the southern hemisphere once more. This, as a lot of people who go to the uni says, this will be my last year of holidays.

I'm starting university in other city of my province, and I rented a flat near my uni. So far everything in the flat is ok, it is amueblated, it has electricity, it doesn't have gas yet, but the thing is... that I'm moving. Yes, Caius goes to live something different, Caius will live alone, taking care of "my home", even though I do not own that flat.

It's weird to say the least. Its starting over, new people to meet, new experiences to live (and to suffer to). I will have to clean and to make dinner and lunch. I will have to wake up by myself. Go to sleep when I want, but now I will need to control in what hour I will sleep. When to study and when to play Rome or Empire Earth.

It's something I didn't get used to. I've been living some days in that flat, and everthing went good, I was scared at night, but thank the neighbours and their noises I am able to sleep well.

I'm not going to have access to the .org in all this time. It's a shame, I wish I could play or host some mafia game, or to pop up some day. There are cybers, places where you rent a pc for the hour and get internet connection, and will check the org. I won't forget you all, because I'm a SM here, and I have been awarded thanks to the staff and all the friendly orgahs that I'd like to mention, but would not mention all because I would have to make a boring list, and I'd have to thank you all. What I experienced here, won't be forgotten.

Thanks to all. I'm hoping that someday, my cousins in Spain will bring to me a copy of RTW Gold, so I can play Rome and BI. My notebook is not that powerful, but at least can run RTW.

I'm not leaving permanently, but, you won't see my grammar herrors around this site for some years.:bounce:

This is madness...
This is the ORGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *kicks Tosa*

Strike For The South
02-18-2009, 04:46
1. Don't die
2. No fat chicks

Reverend Joe
02-18-2009, 05:16
Come back, Shayne!

I'll see ya, Caius. ~D

naut
02-18-2009, 05:19
Have fun and take care of yourself.

GeneralHankerchief
02-18-2009, 05:21
Enjoy life, man. It's been a pleasure. :yes: I hope you'll be back to check in occasionally.

Gregoshi
02-18-2009, 05:49
Take care Caius. Enjoy your new home. I hope it can work out that you can return to us in the not too distant future. :bow:

pevergreen
02-18-2009, 06:22
We'll miss you Caius. :cry:

Whacker
02-18-2009, 06:57
Ignore STFU^HS, fat girls need lovin' too.

College/Uni can be a very big step, esp. after living under your folks' roof your entire life. Just don't let that newfound freedom get to your head. By all means have a ton of fun, but don't get yourself in trouble and don't let your studies and grades suffer. And don't be a stranger, you're a good kid and always welcome here.

Best of luck!

:balloon2:

Andres
02-18-2009, 09:53
They grow up so fast :cry:

I can so feel the excitement you are going through, Caius. I think you're going to have a blast :2thumbsup: Enjoy the freedom, each and every single bit of it :bow:

And don't be stranger, make sure to visit us every once in a while.

Best of luck !

Caius
02-18-2009, 17:29
Thank you all. Seriously. I will stay here for some days, don't start missing me now!

seireikhaan
02-18-2009, 17:32
May your time at UNI be blessed, Caius. Moving out is a big step, with many challenges and benefits. Hope you can keep checking back here every now and then at least. :balloon2: