PDA

View Full Version : Silly question...

TenkiSoratoti_
03-15-2009, 17:13
I'm a little confused about the difficulty ratings for Empire; I was pleasantly surprised when I got my arse well and truly handed to me on Expert in a 1v1 battle. Does the AI get bonuses on the battlemap on Expert? What about Hard and Normal?

Can't find a single definitive answer on this, oddly enough.

If there are bonuses involved what is a neutral setting for both me and the AI? Normal? Hard?

Cheers.

Quintus.JC
03-15-2009, 18:50
Nice question, I think you will get your answer in the Parliament (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=242). :yes:

Thermal
03-15-2009, 22:14
I'm a little confused about the difficulty ratings for Empire; I was pleasantly surprised when I got my arse well and truly handed to me on Expert in a 1v1 battle. Does the AI get bonuses on the battlemap on Expert? What about Hard and Normal?

Can't find a single definitive answer on this, oddly enough.

If there are bonuses involved what is a neutral setting for both me and the AI? Normal? Hard?

Cheers.

I know from what I've heard, they get ma-hoo-sive morale bonuses its not even funny :laugh4:

pevergreen
03-16-2009, 00:18
It does gain access to new strategems, but some claim bonuses as well. Until we can view every file, we don't know for sure.

Neutral seems to be closest to Hard.

TenkiSoratoti_
03-17-2009, 15:29
VH definately gives the AI bonuses. No way should US Line Infantry beat Coldstream Guards one on one.