PDA

View Full Version : Question Thread

Relic
03-15-2009, 19:39
Ask any questions you have here.

SaFe
03-17-2009, 13:30
Do you plan - if possible - to include several german states and Switzerland? I think central europe is too empty with just 3 or 4 of the numerous german states.
Also a few nations - France comes to my mind - need more provinces.

Also it would be nice, if winning by Prestige doesn't mean you have to conquer 15 provinces. A few less would be much better.

Relic
03-17-2009, 16:19
Well definately dividing up some huge provinces has been a thought, but I don't know how much we'd have to alter the victory goals to make that work.

lugh
03-27-2009, 21:47
I've no idea how possible it would be, but it'd be a dream to be able to "emerge" via a national uprising for example. You're given a land army in, say Ireland or Scotland, while beefing the British garrison there to make sure it's not a complete walkover.
You'd have to win the province to start yourself off.

Edit: Ha, question thread! Question being, would something like that be possible?

Relic
03-28-2009, 00:04
I've no idea how possible it would be, but it'd be a dream to be able to "emerge" via a national uprising for example. You're given a land army in, say Ireland or Scotland, while beefing the British garrison there to make sure it's not a complete walkover.
You'd have to win the province to start yourself off.

Edit: Ha, question thread! Question being, would something like that be possible?

Well, it certainly doesn't sound immensely difficult if you mean having Ireland for example emerge as a revolutionary army would, in the province with armies, but not settlements.

lugh
03-28-2009, 02:13
I mean as a player controlled faction though. You'd choose Ireland, and be dropped into the game at the normal start date in command of the army. Or Scotland, or any of the smaller later that emerged, or had a long history of trying to emerge.

Relic
03-28-2009, 09:00
I mean as a player controlled faction though. You'd choose Ireland, and be dropped into the game at the normal start date in command of the army. Or Scotland, or any of the smaller later that emerged, or had a long history of trying to emerge.

Ah. I see.
That'd be pretty cool.
Doesn't sound impossible but.. may take a little while to figure out. :sweatdrop:

lugh
03-29-2009, 01:24
Great! We'll see I guess. Oh, and I just noticed you're in Ireland too. :beam: Hail thee etc. :laugh4:

pevergreen
03-29-2009, 03:41
Doesn't sound impossible but.. may take a little while to figure out. :sweatdrop:

Check TWC, its done/very close to done.

Relic
03-29-2009, 09:31
Check TWC, its done/very close to done.

Hehe, I do visit TWC occasionaly, but with so many posters its a bloody maze! :laugh4:

Slaists
03-31-2009, 20:29
Is it possible to add another theater? Namely: Japan/China/possibly Indonesia area?

Relic
04-01-2009, 16:51
Is it possible to add another theater? Namely: Japan/China/possibly Indonesia area?

I very much hope it will be.
I'll be waiting to see if any will be included in the likely expansion, but if not, I will certainly make an attempt to include China at least. :beam:

kingfosword
06-11-2009, 14:43
Just I like the replica handbag (http://www.shoppingebag.com/)

A1_Unit
09-09-2009, 23:43
Maybe when those map tools come out it will be easier.

bradleybrand
02-22-2022, 22:46
Map extensions - any progress? or abandoned project?