PDA

View Full Version : The 'I'm Sorry, but I Couldn't Disagree With You More Adrian' thread

Louis VI the Fat
03-26-2009, 14:39
The thread in which we try to lure back Adrian into the abyss of the Backroom. A Backroom without Adrian is like pasta without tomatosauce. Bland, dry, and pointless.

Backroom discussions are getting bland lately, particularly because some very colourful members have left us for one reason or another. The result is a lot of middle of the road discussion instead of sharp debate. Personally I would appreciate a firmer tone as long as racial slurs or personal attacks are left out.

I blame myself (and a busy stage in my life) as much as the next member. But please, can we have a good old barnfight for once. Sigh.Okay. Let's 'ave at it then. ~;)

I disagree for a hobby, and pledge to violently disagree with anything you write in this thread. :smg: :hmg:

Andres
03-26-2009, 14:51
I agree with Louis and thus, by definition, I disagree with whatever nonsense Adrian II posts in this thread.

Fragony
03-26-2009, 14:52
In my humble opinion AdrianII could suck skippyballs through a straw and some more

[bait] <-------

LittleGrizzly
03-26-2009, 14:59
Adrian wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face with a trout!

seireikhaan
03-26-2009, 15:03
Adrian is a highly illogical person who consistently fails to utilize facts, sources, and reason.

Vuk
03-26-2009, 15:04
Adrian is a rightwing hippie, communist nazi, greenpeace oil tycoon!

InsaneApache
03-26-2009, 15:05
Adrian II is always right. Unless of course, when he's wrong.

Vladimir
03-26-2009, 15:12
Wow, so much for no personal attacks.

He's a good guy but views the world through rose-tinted glasses with bent frames. I disagree with his opinion of what art is. It sounds like such an eliteist and frankly insulting opinion. I'd pay ten times more for a Norman Rockwell than a VanGogh. Not to get personal but the real reason he's away is that he sprained his pinky during an unfortunate tea drinking (read "smelting") incident and is finding it difficult to type.

Vuk
03-26-2009, 15:15
Wow, so much for no personal attacks.

Are you insinuating that there is something wrong with being a hippie sir!? :laugh4:
These are the affectionate types of insults meant to lure him back to the Backroom Vladimir, like the soft tender biting of a loved one's ear... :embarassed:

drone
03-26-2009, 15:36
AdrianII knows nothing about cuisine. ~;)

Banquo's Ghost
03-26-2009, 15:41
I realise that this is all meant in fun, but I don't think a thread full of affectionately meant, but still personal attacks is likely to tempt our friend to rejoin our company.

Adrian was asking for the cut and thrust of sharp minds debating some matters of import. I'm sure we can facilitate that.

:closed: