PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a big Ego?

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
03-27-2009, 16:48
Hey all,

Do you have a big Ego? Do you love to do things and win things so you can brag about them and make yourself feel good?

I think I do :crown: :laugh4:!!

Lemur
03-27-2009, 16:59
Not only do I have a huge ego, I'm also the most modest person I've ever met. Oh sure, some people claim to be modest, but I kick their hineys when it comes to demure deference. Eat it, modesty wanna-bes!

Louis VI the Fat
03-27-2009, 17:01
I do!!

Mine is really BIG and all the girls start to scream and

...wait, you said ego.

03-27-2009, 17:28
I do!!

Mine is really BIG and all the girls start to scream and

...wait, you said ego.

Well I got one of those big things also! :laugh4:

But I meant Ego! :crown:

Andres
03-27-2009, 17:47
Absolutely not. And as a result, I'm a very relaxed and happy person :2thumbsup:

GeneralHankerchief
03-27-2009, 17:57
I do, but I recognize as much and generally try to keep it down when interacting with other people.

Meneldil
03-27-2009, 18:19
I used to be a rather antisocial person, and to feel unsecure, less funny than other people.

For some reasons, I made a complete turn back. I'm now the most arrogant person ever, I think I'm better/smarter than most people I know/meet. I certainly hate to lose, and I even avoid to play when I know there's a fair chance I won't gain the upper hand.
I hate when people make fun of me (and when they do I always plan to strike back when they don't expect it) or when people simply ignore me (in which case I'll also try to have my revenge, probably by ignoring them when they try to catch my attention or talk to me, or by not inviting them at a given event).

That could seem mean and stupid, but I actually have a lot of friends, and I'm pretty good at making new ones. The ones that are close enough to know that I have a huge ego learn to deal with it and my instability. I sometimes piss them off, and have to relunctantly apologize, but that's about it. So far nobody ever got mad at me for more than a few hours.

Rhyfelwyr
03-27-2009, 18:41
My ego is waaaaaay bigger than yours, your ego is just small and rubbish.

Sasaki Kojiro
03-27-2009, 18:49
My Ego, sick and dangerous
Yo Ego, quick and painless

My Ego, V.I.P
Yo Ego, need ID

My Ego, bigger than a bridge
Yo Ego, look like a little kids

My Ego, bench pressed 350
Yo Ego, couldn't shoplift at Thrifty

gollum
03-27-2009, 18:55
:laugh4:

Hooahguy
03-27-2009, 19:03
not really. only when it comes to history.

gollum
03-27-2009, 19:08
originally posted by Meneldil
I used to be a rather antisocial person, and to feel unsecure, less funny than other people.

For some reasons, I made a complete turn back. I'm now the most arrogant person ever, I think I'm better/smarter than most people I know/meet. I certainly hate to lose, and I even avoid to play when I know there's a fair chance I won't gain the upper hand.
I hate when people make fun of me (and when they do I always plan to strike back when they don't expect it) or when people simply ignore me (in which case I'll also try to have my revenge, probably by ignoring them when they try to catch my attention or talk to me, or by not inviting them at a given event).

That could seem mean and stupid, but I actually have a lot of friends, and I'm pretty good at making new ones. The ones that are close enough to know that I have a huge ego learn to deal with it and my instability. I sometimes piss them off, and have to relunctantly apologize, but that's about it. So far nobody ever got mad at me for more than a few hours.

In other words, you havent changed much :laugh4:

03-27-2009, 19:24

I am the same way :laugh4:! I am also a cold-hearted SOB at certain times, but I can be the nicest person you ever met. It depends on how that person treats me also.

Feanaro
03-27-2009, 19:35
I have the kind of ego so big that it doesn't NEED to compete. Why bother when ego and I both know I'm better? :laugh4:

Meneldil
03-27-2009, 19:40
In other words, you havent changed much :laugh4:

Well, I now feel quite secure about what I can do and can't do (and when I feel I can't, I don't even try :p). I also think I'm quite funny, I make people laugh, even when I act as an arrogant idiot (mostly because I overblow it), and I do have quite a lot of friends (unlike the one or two people I'd talk to a few years ago).

Let's say that I tamed my emotional issues, and now try to use them to be funny rather than simply sitting at the back of the crowd :-P

gollum
03-27-2009, 20:32
The process you describe in that post Meneldil is perfectly normal, healthy and necessary but it isnt yet complete in terms of ego - stay tuned there is more to come later on...~;)

seireikhaan
03-27-2009, 20:32
Deep, deep down, yes. I try my best to keep in check.

Strike For The South
03-27-2009, 23:10
No I'm pretty modest, I'm just partial to hyperbole

PanzerJaeger
03-27-2009, 23:16
No I'm pretty modest, I'm just partial to hyperbole

Uh huh. :burnout:

As for myself, certainly not.

Strike For The South
03-27-2009, 23:18
Uh huh. :burnout:

As for myself, certainly not.

I'm serious. In real life I'm to afraid of getting stabbed

Hax
03-27-2009, 23:28
I am confident of my capabilities and blessed with luck!

..but I don't have a large ego. Way too awesome for that anyways.

Ibrahim
03-27-2009, 23:57
I have no real confidence, let alone an ego.:no:

didn't stop me from living though:laugh4:

Askthepizzaguy
03-28-2009, 00:23
I know my weaknesses, and I believe I have some strengths. I also question myself more than anyone else does. I believe I am intelligent. My ego exists, and I admit I like to have it stroked. But my self esteem and my knowledge of my faults keep it very much in check.

I play the egomaniac as an ironic jab at myself for being so spineless.

Beefy187
03-28-2009, 00:56
As long as I'm in my room with a air conditionar on.

Anywhere out side it, my ego is rather tiny.

Askthepizzaguy
03-28-2009, 00:58
Oh, beefy... your ego is big enough for me, buddy. I'm one satisfied customer.

Beefy187
03-28-2009, 01:07
Actually us Japanese are taught to have smaller Ego. It makes us work better with others.

I agree to some extent but I normally like my self to be positive and happy so..
I use both :laugh4:

pevergreen
03-28-2009, 01:33
As long as I'm in my room with a air conditionar on.

Anywhere out side it, my ego is rather tiny.

Ah, what we call an "internet tough guy"

But you're such a cool guy IRL!

Internet Beefy Guy. Yeeeeaaahh

Beefy187
03-28-2009, 01:53
Ah, what we call an "internet tough guy"

But you're such a cool guy IRL!

Internet Beefy Guy. Yeeeeaaahh

I have trouble speaking to a girl in RL... Although its much easier on internet :sweatdrop:

But I made couple of friends back home and they are mostly girls so... My time is coming :laugh4:

Askthepizzaguy
03-28-2009, 01:57
I seen your picture beefy. I know you will get all the girls in Japan... and the entire north American continent soon. Me is teh beefy fan.

pevergreen
03-28-2009, 02:00
But I made couple of friends back home and they are mostly girls so... My time is coming :laugh4:

Top score!

Have fun Beefy. :2thumbsup:

TinCow
03-28-2009, 02:06
I'm very much aware of my superiority, but I don't feel the need to boast about it. Everyone else is so inferior, it's not worth impressing them anyway.

Yoyoma1910
03-29-2009, 07:45
One day Mr. TinCow... one day...

I will beat your score at Collector...

Then where will your precious ego be, hunh?

MWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

:scorpio:

Fragony
03-29-2009, 18:50
Arrogance would be justified but I'm really above that

03-30-2009, 17:01
GO BEEFY GO! YOU A .ORG GOD!

:crown::crown: