PDA

View Full Version : Navies useless.

Sturmwolf
04-08-2009, 16:24
DOes anyone else have this problem: Every aspect of the game works just fine on My PC, no hardware issues, with the exception of everytime I click on a Navy, I get CTD. I cant explain this. Is this a bug in the game, can it be fixed?

So far I'm restricted to fighting a complete land battle in Europe. ( Prussia) and I cant enjoy any aspect of Trade/Naval Combat.

I'm seriously considering making the CD a frisbee, if this continues! !!!:furious3:

GeneralHankerchief
04-08-2009, 18:07
Yup, same issue. But only in the North America theater. Pretty much nothing we can do about it until the next patch comes out. I think the Parliament or Apothecary may have more information, but for now I can tell you that you're not alone.

Ibn-Khaldun
04-08-2009, 19:10
I'm seriously considering making the CD a frisbee, if this continues! !!!:furious3:

If you do then please fly it over here. I have wanted to play ETW since the demo was released! :laugh4:

Oh.. and please send your pc with that cd because my current one can't handle it! :beam::clown:

Thermal
04-09-2009, 00:52
I'm seriously considering making the CD a frisbee

Do it seriously, because you don't need the disk, once the activation codes on steam you can run without any disk, handy for me considering my disk drive doesn't work! :beam:

And yes I hate naval battles! not because there bad but they crash or even worse my whole computer shuts down. The only time there ok is on small online battles, big ones and they'll crash anyway.

Sturmwolf
04-09-2009, 16:49
Thank You All, for the advice. how/ when/ where is this patch for the game available? I have enjoyed all of the other previous TW games in the Past, but I must admit I am sorely disappointed in this ETW.

The whole Premise was to be able to utilize fleets, expanding Gameplay, and making it a more truly interesting Game. Somehow that fell short, either by CA, SEGA, usw. in the mad rush to produce/ market the game. No sense in playing if one cannot utilize Navies without complete CTD every Time.

Until this patch is available, I'll guess I'll go back to playing Hidden & Dangerous 2.

bakman
05-30-2009, 14:07
U.S. MUST HAVE POWERFUL AIR FLEET U.S. MUST HAVE POWERFUL AIR FLEET Armies and
Navies Useless in Modern Warfare Unless Aided by the Cavalry of the Air.

slashandburn
08-02-2009, 15:38
doesn't seem to cause me any problems for me.

kazzan
08-09-2009, 00:11
Wierd, i never had that problem myself. Anyways, when is the patch coming out?