PDA

View Full Version : Advisor has no audio......

AttilaDerHunn
05-14-2009, 07:25
i don't know if this is the right thread to post on about this but
Is it normal if in game my advisor doesn't speak?
and in battle map the guy that always speak when your or your enemy's general dies (he also don't speak)Is this a problem caused by my comp specs or is this an installation problem?thank you very much EB team

anubis88
05-14-2009, 08:47
It's normal that the advisor has no audio.

AttilaDerHunn
05-14-2009, 09:25
It's normal that the advisor has no audio.

really?But what about the in game voice?

anubis88
05-14-2009, 09:37
it was also removed since it probably just annoyed most people talking about the most trivial things

AttilaDerHunn
05-14-2009, 09:42
it was also removed since it probably just annoyed most people talking about the most trivial things

oh...but does anyone who could give advice or alerts speak?

edit:where do you find the reforms thread for every faction that has one?

anubis88
05-14-2009, 10:26
If you're a newby, then it's always good to start with reading the FAQ first, no matter what subject.

here's the link, https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=84854

Enjoy EB

soup_alex
05-14-2009, 15:49
*click*
"Hey, you've selected your heavy cavalry! They are fast-moving, have a powerful charge and are well-armoured, but do not fare well against spear walls."

...okay. But you already told me the exact same thing in the last battle. And the battle before that. I didn't forget.

*click*
"Ordering your heavy cavalry to attack spearmen is-"
*click*
"-what... what are you doing?"
*click*
"...FROM THE FRONT? In GUARD mode?! NOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!"

AttilaDerHunn
05-16-2009, 05:03
*click*
"Hey, you've selected your heavy cavalry! They are fast-moving, have a powerful charge and are well-armoured, but do not fare well against spear walls."

...okay. But you already told me the exact same thing in the last battle. And the battle before that. I didn't forget.

*click*
"Ordering your heavy cavalry to attack spearmen is-"
*click*
"-what... what are you doing?"
*click*
"...FROM THE FRONT? In GUARD mode?! NOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!"

HAHAHAHA:laugh4:

EDIT:uhh...will i get in trouble if i asked anyone if they have a R:TW BI v1.6crack?thanks a bunch!

anubis88
05-16-2009, 10:27
HAHAHAHA:laugh4:

EDIT:uhh...will i get in trouble if i asked anyone if they have a R:TW BI v1.6crack?thanks a bunch!

Yeah you will, because cracks are illegal. So I'll give you a piece of advice, don't talk about cracks and such on this forum or you're threads will be locked

Ghaust the Moor
05-16-2009, 15:36
Sorry bout being a noob, but whats a crack? please don't yell at me. I have no idea what that is

anubis88
05-16-2009, 21:15
Basically it's a file that allows you to play video-games without having the CD. The problem with it is that it's usually used when someone doesn't have an original video-game, but of course that's illegal

Ghaust the Moor
05-16-2009, 21:18
ohhhhh. Danka :2thumbsup:

AttilaDerHunn
05-17-2009, 17:58
Yeah you will, because cracks are illegal. So I'll give you a piece of advice, don't talk about cracks and such on this forum or you're threads will be locked

Thank you very much for the advice!

(kinda stupid of me to ask on a thread at least :wall:)