PDA

View Full Version : Soooo whats goin on with the ORG?

Celtic_Punk
06-12-2009, 09:34
I've not seen anything official from the heads of the cheese. So what's the dealio with the org? why the bland skin ect. All I know is the ORG crashed and there's some things that have gone wonky... thats it.

Ibn-Khaldun
06-12-2009, 09:54
A post from TosaInu in Watchtower:

Hello,

Only the basic forumfunctionality is up again. Feel free to post, poll and PM.

Extra functions are not installed yet and only the basic skin is working. I've to jump into my car now and go to work to settle trouble there. I expect this whole week will become busy, so I don't know when I have time to work here. Asap ~:)

Edit: it is possible that you also miss some topics, your personal stickies. That was a custom edit and it's possible that they became invisible or get swamped in the forums. Content is still there though.

caravel
06-12-2009, 09:56
The .org has been taken over by the order of the camel. We lead a peaceful, disciplined and simple life of quiet contemplation and meditation.

Celtic_Punk
06-12-2009, 10:16
thanks ibn...

good to know camel sucker. Unfortunately for you.. I am not so peaceful! >:)

Mithrandir
06-16-2009, 21:07
The .org has been taken over by the order of the camel. We lead a peaceful, disciplined and simple life of quiet contemplation and meditation.

You may join us, just contact Martok for contributions which will be distributed fairly between pervergreen (5%), Martok (5%), Caravel (5%) and myself (x%)

Martok
06-20-2009, 21:47
You may join us, just contact Martok for contributions which will be distributed fairly between pervergreen (5%), Martok (5%), Caravel (5%) and myself (x%)
Your are too generous, my lord. Truly all funds should go towards your own august personage. The rest of us have never asked for more than to simply bask in thy glory. :bow:

Caius
06-20-2009, 22:17
Gotta love how they disguise as the new overlords of the .org, even when they failed that coup d'etat.

pevergreen
06-20-2009, 23:47
Your are too generous, my lord. Truly all funds should go towards your own august personage. The rest of us have never asked for than to simply bask in thy glory. :bow:

Truly, milord Martok is correct, my most gracious over lord.

:bow: I live to serve all believers.

Andres
06-23-2009, 11:00
Truly, milord Martok is correct, my most gracious over lord.

Hi, I'm a believer. Now, go mow my lawn :whip:

pevergreen
06-23-2009, 11:01
Riiiiight away!

:bow:

Now, since I'll be doing this for you, mind representing me in court?

:whip:

Andres
06-23-2009, 11:11
You live to serve, not to be served!

Evidence:

Once you're finished with my lawn, you can pull out the weed in our garden. Then you can clean up the kitchen and by 6.30 pm (GMT +2), I expect dinner to be ready. And I want my steak cooked saignant, please.

:whip:

pevergreen
06-23-2009, 11:38
Yes master. I can have that done as soon as you buy the plane ticket.

Andres
06-23-2009, 12:11
Yes master. I can have that done as soon as you buy the plane ticket.

Plane ticket?

Swim :whip:

pevergreen
06-23-2009, 23:01
Bu..bu...but master!

Aww. :shame:

Vasiliyi
06-26-2009, 04:33
This has gotten so off topic