PDA

View Full Version : control issues

Octavia
10-20-2009, 23:34
:help:can't get rome shell in the main campain to work. using vista and playing on my laptop. any suggestions please help.

Octavia
10-21-2009, 01:21
:help:and sorry, my control issues are keys not working for scrolls example my thilde key. will not work and ideas on how to fix it:help:

Samofrome
10-24-2009, 07:39
go on to options, then control, and change the ones you need(make sure they don't collide with anther command)
Sam

Megas Methuselah
10-25-2009, 05:39
I remember dealing with this. Romeshell wouldn't work on my laptop while using vista.

Let me do a quick search...

EDIT: This (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=120082&highlight=romeshell) might help. A while back, I had the same problem, too. Disabling the infrared receiver worked for me, although not for everyone. :shrug:

Yep, but the problem is that it is not working in some cases (esp. under Vista). The reason that has been figured out is that RomeShell interferes with some infrared devices (e.g. Microsoft infrared receiver in Vista, some remote keybords, etc.). If you experience such problem with Rome console, you should go to device manager and disable the infrared receiver. It worked for me and it had cost me a lot of time to figure out where the problem is.