PDA

View Full Version : Small Mafia Game Shakespearean Mafia

Centurion1
03-06-2010, 01:16
Ok this is my first game and I have never claimed to be an excellent creative fiction writer so don't tear me to shreds you pack of ravening beasts.

A Town Crier in England 1617
Welcome! Come one come all to the greatest entertainment you shall ever witness. A long forgotten play by the recently departed writer of the ages, that wonderful Will Shakespeare. This play is to be nothing short of miraculous fusing elements from all his previous plays and placing them in a menagerie of stupendousness. Prepare to be amazed as you witness a story of love, of revenge, of greed, and giving. The only thing left is for you the audience to give those lovely actors your praise and adulation.

Meanwhile…
A mysterious figure walks up to another deep in shadow.

Figure1: “so yah think it’ll go off without a hitch then mate.”
Figure2: “Yah, the old mans never gonna see it coming…”
Figure1: and once they’ve kicked the bucket…”
Figure2: “Why of course the show must go on.”

(There is a glint of gold in the sinister smile)

With those ominous statements the two figures depart in opposite directions after a surreptitious glance around the dark alley.

Meanwhile there is a man in a dingy London row house sitting at a desk eyeing a rather large knife. He begins speaking to himself………

“He stolez it from me. He stolez it from me.”
“He shall regrets it, yes precious…. He shall.”
“ The plagiarist WILL PAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”

With that the man began a seemingly frenzied slashing at his desk scattering what appeared to be pages of a books or maybe a play of some sorts…

RULES:

No role revealing.

You may pm people

Night phases are 24 hours

Day phases are 24 hours unless so specified by the host

I will be lenient to some extent about late orders and votes but do not prey on my good nature and NEVER EVER use the defense of how often I miss orders

You will be wogged if you miss three voting periods. So no mafia lurking allowed. If you send in night orders but don’t vote it still counts against you.

If you must be replaced please tell me. I will find you a replacement avoid going inactive with no warning.

If I make a mistake please tell me immediately I will rectify the problem as soon as possible.

VOTING

Must be bolded.

Vote:
Unvote:

As for a tally please help me keep up with it. The host has terrible Internet and would appreciate your cooperation.

Beefy187
03-06-2010, 02:11
I might sign up as a reserve, but I'm trying to cut down the mafia load. So I'm trying not to join any small games.

Secura
03-06-2010, 11:21
Are you basing it upon an actual play of Shakespeare? :o

I'mma keep an eye on this with keen interest, might sign up as I'm a huge 'fan' of his works.

Centurion1
03-06-2010, 16:28
Are you basing it upon an actual play of Shakespeare? :o

I'mma keep an eye on this with keen interest, might sign up as I'm a huge 'fan' of his works.

No many of the characters are from shakespeares works but it is supposed to be a lost play of sorts with a bunch of different shakespeares characters revealed after his death by another playwright.

Secura
03-06-2010, 17:19
Ahhhh, so it's your own play then, cool beans.

I look forward to it, count me in when it's ready :3

Centurion1
03-06-2010, 17:22
ok dont get your hopes up. and the play is more like a backdrop to whats going on within the cast and crew

Secura
03-06-2010, 17:30
Getting my hopes up? Moi? Never!

It sounds like an interesting game, that's all. :3

Centurion1
03-06-2010, 17:33
alright well i believe it should be up next, i have everything done.

Renata
03-06-2010, 17:56
How is "no role reveal" intended to work in practice? The only time I've dealt with something like that was in pevergreen's Riftwar game, and I didn't like it.

Centurion1
03-06-2010, 18:15
i mena in thread i dont have any private control over you and dont intend to try. if you want to fire off a huge pm to everyone saying your role so be it.

i will be in write ups revelaing alignments and roles on death.

Subotan
03-07-2010, 00:08
I'm real busy at the moment, both mafia-wise (I've signed up for Shadow Fort, Then There Were None, Rock&Roll, and I have to work on my own game) and real world wise.. I'll still lurk though.

Centurion1
03-08-2010, 00:34
I'm real busy at the moment, both mafia-wise (I've signed up for Shadow Fort, Then There Were None, Rock&Roll, and I have to work on my own game) and real world wise.. I'll still lurk though.

lol. thanks :bow:

rock and roll cant go until after the game after next one ends and then there were none will probably be going into the end when i start.