PDA

View Full Version : It's getting Warmer

Strike For The South
03-31-2010, 21:32
It hit 80 here today and guess what I did?

played washers ~:)

What are some of yalls favorite actitvies for the late spring/summer

Prince Cobra
03-31-2010, 21:40

In Bulgaria/Eastern Europe/ it is getting quite hot for my taste. Above 20 by Celsius... And it's not even april... I guess the summer will be really hot... :no:

But so far it is nice for a bicycle. ~:)

naut
03-31-2010, 22:30
Beach + beer + friends.

Secura
03-31-2010, 22:38
The weather here in the north-west of England has been utterly awful for the last few days.

There's been light snow, gail-force winds, rain... :<

Philippus Flavius Homovallumus
03-31-2010, 23:14
Well, today in the South West we has sunshine mixed with rain and hail, cycling every ten minutes.

So I don't know hoe to feal about the weather.

Strike For The South
03-31-2010, 23:42
Well, today in the South West we has sunshine mixed with rain and hail, cycling every ten minutes.

So I don't know hoe to feal about the weather.

LUSTFULLLLLLL THOOOOOOUUUUGHHHHHHTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subotan
04-01-2010, 00:04
Read philosophy ._.

Thermal
04-01-2010, 02:43
It's getting Warmer

It was getting warmer, but now its reverted back to winter conditions. It better get sunny soon! :angry:

I heard this year will be the hottest yet though, not surprising with global warming and all (I would say Ice age but we'd never get an ice age if summers are getting hotter)

Ibrahim
04-01-2010, 02:58

What are some of yalls(wth?) favorite actitvies for the late spring/summer

dissing Texas...and bacon :clown:

nah; I like to go out and enjoy the weather in sunny Colorado; it was 80 degrees yesterday; now its about 60. but still good enough for a bike ride, and I had a good day.

Megas Methuselah
04-01-2010, 03:19
Man, it was around 6 degrees Celcius today, and I was sweating like a damn pig. I was actually considering walking around topless, but that would scare ignorant people even more than usual.

Hooahguy
04-01-2010, 04:05
it was 70 F here today and i still wore my sweater. yes i am somewhat attached to it.

Ibrahim
04-01-2010, 08:59
it was 70 F here today and i still wore my sweater. yes i am somewhat attached to it.

I don't believe that. :clown:

Fisherking
04-01-2010, 12:12
It was about 70° here yesterday but it was trying to snow this morning...

And, SFTS, why you looking like Louis? :inquisitive:

:laugh4:

Never mind, I just checked and see he looks like you.

Funny, April Fools!

:laugh:

Zradha Pahlavan
04-05-2010, 17:11
Hunting is fun when it's warm.

A Nerd
04-06-2010, 01:15
It's in the 70's here. Alot of rain though. Rivers overflowing into the streets, localized flooding on a small scale and people's basement becoming full of water. Good for the Earth though. The summer will probably be very dry and hot though.

Megas Methuselah
04-06-2010, 05:50
It's in the 70's here. Alot of rain though. Rivers overflowing into the streets, localized flooding on a small scale and people's basement becoming full of water. Good for the Earth though. The summer will probably be very dry and hot though.

As long as the farmers are happy.

A Nerd
04-06-2010, 15:13
Not many farms left where I live. The country side has become alittle built up, popular suburbs I guess. A few farms I guess in the scant rural areas here and there, most just grow hay though. All the rain we had last year kind of ruined tomato crops for casual farmers in their backyards!

Strike For The South
04-06-2010, 15:17
Not many farms left where I live. The country side has become alittle built up, popular suburbs I guess. A few farms I guess in the scant rural areas here and there, most just grow hay though. All the rain we had last year kind of ruined tomato crops for casual farmers in their backyards!

Your stock is rising, keep up the good work

Ibrahim
04-10-2010, 05:37
Your stock is rising, keep up the good work

mine is confirmed (http://www.aljazeeratalk.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-177902.html): my family did indeed descend from an officer in Saladdin's army: in fact, he probably was a distant cousin of the good man. (its in arabic, but it is accurate)

:party:

Megas Methuselah
04-11-2010, 02:42
mine is confirmed (http://www.aljazeeratalk.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-177902.html): my family did indeed descend from an officer in Saladdin's army: in fact, he probably was a distant cousin of the good man. (its in arabic, but it is accurate)

:party:

Wow, as noble as my family is, even we don't trace our line that far. Good job, bro! You're being serious, right?

Ibrahim
04-11-2010, 03:27
Wow, as noble as my family is, even we don't trace our line that far. Good job, bro! You're being serious, right?

I am being serious-no clown smileys there now, are there?

my family name (Zallum) is in there, mentioned as being descendants of Kurdish soldiers who settled the region after the crusades were won. that, and actually 2/3 of all hebron families.

apparently, Kurds tended to overwhelmingly settle in hebron, with a smattering elsewhere (jerusalem as an example). might explain certain tendencies as a city though :clown:*

*Kurds have a reputation for being defient an stubborn when threatened with their freedom. "khaleelis" are not much different-if anything, probably worse. :clown:

pevergreen
04-11-2010, 17:34
Wow, as noble as my family is, even we don't trace our line that far.

I can trace my line back to the French Revolution. They ran away to england, then came over here on the First Fleet.

I had a great uncle exiled to Tasmania for selling on the black market. I'm quite happy about that. :beam:

Megas Methuselah
04-11-2010, 18:18
I can trace my line back to the French Revolution. They ran away to england, then came over here on the First Fleet.

I had a great uncle exiled to Tasmania for selling on the black market. I'm quite happy about that. :beam:

Nice! My earliest ancestor was born around that time, but probably a decade or two later. We're not sure about it...