PDA

View Full Version : Patrican mod

AlanH_30
03-05-2003, 13:39
Installed the Patrician mod last night - What a fantastic mod

I found the battles better - Archers actually do major damage and are far more threatening on the battlefield which I find much more realistic.

I was wondering if Patrician works with version 1.0 of MTW -I have 2 versions installed (1.0 & 1.1) I find that v1.1 doesn't run as smooth as v1.0 even though all video/audio/ game options are identical, so I would like to use Patrician with v1.0 of Medieval

Koukos
03-05-2003, 15:17
Nope 1.1 only.

However to get faster responds post on the Patrician thread by King David he checks that often ... its be going forever..

Wellington
03-05-2003, 15:52
Quote[/b] (AlanH_30 @ Mar. 05 2003,06:39)]Installed the Patrician mod last night - What a fantastic mod

I found the battles better - Archers actually do major damage and are far more threatening on the battlefield which I find much more realistic.

I was wondering if Patrician works with version 1.0 of MTW -I have 2 versions installed (1.0 & 1.1) I find that v1.1 doesn't run as smooth as v1.0 even though all video/audio/ game options are identical, so I would like to use Patrician with v1.0 of Medieval
AlanH_30

It would be a good idea to ensure both your copies of MTW have the 1.1 patch installed. The reason is many/most mods rely on changing the contents of some files. Especially files in the Loc/Eng directory (names.txt/changes.txt/descriptions.txt).

The versions of these files are NOT compatable between MTW 1.0 and MTW 1.1