PDA

View Full Version : where can I get Dismounted Chivalric Knights?

Rarity
10-02-2010, 12:36
I'm playing France And I love it's Dismounted Chivalric Knights when I play custom battles. But I have no idea how to get them in campaign. I have citadels now and I can't find them in the buildings browser :embarassed:.

Bilgediver
10-03-2010, 17:38
I'm sure you checked the barracks but did you check the walls? Sometimes you get new units from Wall upgrades, and not from Barracks upgrades

Nelson
10-05-2010, 21:53
It’s a shame that in M:TWII we can’t just dismount the knights before a battle. You could in M:TWI. Ergo, no one needed to raise horseless knights, which is really a misnomer if there ever was one.

The reason for doing away with dismounting is a great mystery.

Myth
10-06-2010, 16:49
Although common sense would imply making the regular or mounted version of the unit, and then dismounting them in-game, getting any of the Dsimounted line of units (Dism. English Knights, Chivalric Knights, Polish Nobles etc.) is just training them from a barracks as a regular heavy infantry unit. To get DCKs you must be playing a nation that has them in their unit rooster, tech up the city to the appropriate Castle level (DCSs are castle only units) and get the appropriate barracks upgrade.