PDA

View Full Version : .Org meeting

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
10-19-2010, 20:58
What you guys think about having a Real Life meeting from guys here on .Org? :balloon2:

Hooahguy
10-19-2010, 22:28
No.

10-19-2010, 22:37
Such a short answer! :laugh4:

Prince Cobra
10-19-2010, 23:13
What you guys think about having a Real Life meeting from guys here on .Org? :balloon2:

I doubt you will be happy to meet a giant serpent who can transform into a human for a disguise! :stare: :skull: ~;)

Btw, I am looking for a princess, preferrably with the same characteristics...

Tastless joke, I know.

Vuk
10-19-2010, 23:40

lol, can you just imagine if all those Backroom debates got physical? I think that everyone is spread across so many states, countries, and continents that it would be impractical. (not to mention that most people would probably rather not meet most other people on the .Org. :P)

Rhyfelwyr
10-19-2010, 23:49
Yes, but since we all live so far apart we should pick somewhere in between considering we have members from the US/Europe/Argentina/Australia... the Congo should be just about right.

Prince Cobra
10-19-2010, 23:52
Yes, but since we all live so far apart we should pick somewhere in between considering we have members from the US/Europe/Argentina/Australia... the Congo should be just about right.

:idea2: St. Helena island in the Atlantic!

Rhyfelwyr
10-20-2010, 00:01
:idea2: St. Helena island in the Atlantic!

But the Congo would be much more fun for the TotalWar community, we could each take our own militia and compete for resources!

Prince Cobra
10-20-2010, 00:09
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Black_Mamba_01.jpg

I am ready to fight!

Rhyfelwyr
10-20-2010, 00:13
That pic isn't showing for me.

But think about it, it would work really well. It would be like Shogun in being quite focused on a particular place/period, it would be easy to keep the different factions well balanced. You could rise from being a local warlord, to the next Presidential Dicatotor!

gaelic cowboy
10-20-2010, 00:16
But the Congo would be much more fun for the TotalWar community, we could each take our own militia and compete for resources!

But think about it, it would work really well. It would be like Shogun in being quite focused on a particular place/period, it would be easy to keep the different factions well balanced. You could rise from being a local warlord, to the next Presidential Dicatotor!

Sound you do that I'll get myself elected to the Papacy and live the high life in Rome and bash people with a crozier every time they annoy me.

Rhyfelwyr
10-20-2010, 01:11
Sound you do that I'll get myself elected to the Papacy and live the high life in Rome and bash people with a crozier every time they annoy me.

Hey if you step out of Mayo you'll find the priesthood isn't the only way to go somewhere in life, we have all this industrialisation and middle-classes and social mobility and all that malarkey.

Don't ban me, he know's it's all in jest. :hide:

gaelic cowboy
10-20-2010, 01:14
Now now Rhy careful there your talking to a fully qualified Mechanical Engineer here I might just go over there to Glasgow and have 15 kids and bring all my relatives and try and tip the electoral balance

BTW mods were just rising each other all in good fun

gaelic cowboy
10-20-2010, 01:29
Cool I just remembered as Pope I could call myself Dude the First cool or what.

Plus I can give the all important crusade thumbsup for all the .orgs.

Anyway what are we talking about again

Rhyfelwyr
10-20-2010, 02:20
Mechanical engineer? Really you got steam ploughs there now or something wow guess all that EU development money was used well after all. But why come here when you could have all the potatoes you could dream of?

gaelic cowboy
10-20-2010, 02:39
But why come here when you could have all the potatoes you could dream of?

https://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5328/cylontoasterbylordpsymo.jpg

Figure it out

Megas Methuselah
10-20-2010, 02:43
Most of us actually have a life outside of the computer, so give me a hug buttercup.

Rhyfelwyr
10-20-2010, 02:49
It's assimilation, next you'll be drinking tea and drinking to the Queen's health...

Megas Methuselah
10-20-2010, 02:54
I love the queen, my family's ancestor treatied with her as an equal. If I was taught how to sing "God Save the Queen" I would, but all they ever taught me was "Oh Canada." Jerks.

Whatever, I promise a toast to the monarchy next time I grab a drink. Treaty till I die!

Rhyfelwyr
10-20-2010, 02:59
I love the queen, my family's ancestor treatied with her as an equal. If I was taught how to sing "God Save the Queen" I would, but all they ever taught me was "Oh Canada." Jerks.

Whatever, I promise a toast to the monarchy next time I grab a drink. Treaty till I die!

Good man! I was aiming that at Gaelic though.

Hax
10-20-2010, 16:17
Wasn't there something like this going around a while back? Something about a meeting in Prague?

Vladimir
10-20-2010, 16:28
No.

:no:

Fragony
10-20-2010, 17:00
All orgahs are welcome for a beer when around, but I won't attend such a meeting, too close for comfort.

Tellos Athenaios
10-20-2010, 18:31
Figure it out

So that is how Ireland keeps its mechanical engineers happy: custom power plugs and sockets.

Cute Wolf
10-21-2010, 08:21
if that was in Netherland, maybe we can do it :clown:

Lemur
10-21-2010, 15:22
It's been discussed with varying degrees of sincerity for years. The closest we got was an agreement to hold one meeting in the USA and one in Europe, and maybe teleconference between the two. We never made it happen, however. There really is a geographic distance problem.

Vuk
10-21-2010, 16:59
Anyway, who the heck would want to meet me?! :P

10-22-2010, 00:47
Now now Rhy careful there your talking to a fully qualified Mechanical Engineer here I might just go over there to Glasgow and have 15 kids and bring all my relatives and try and tip the electoral balance

BTW mods were just rising each other all in good fun

16 Gauge shotgun of mine and a Hungarian Hussar Sabre and I can take you all on!

Megas Methuselah
10-22-2010, 06:06
Anyway, who the heck would want to meet me?! :P

I especially wouldn't want to meet you while taking a crap in a public washroom, you freaky bastard, lol. Geez, NO i do not wanna talk about today's paper, thankyouverymuch. :clown:

Vuk
10-22-2010, 20:42
I especially wouldn't want to meet you while taking a crap in a public washroom, you freaky bastard, lol. Geez, NO i do not wanna talk about today's paper, thankyouverymuch. :clown:

lol, I am really a nice guy when you get to know me. ~;) Here, let me come into your stall and show you what I mean... :beam: ~;)

Megas Methuselah
10-23-2010, 06:04
~:flirt:

Lemur
10-23-2010, 06:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y