PDA

View Full Version : Aggony Berzerker seeks to return to the old clans ..... please respond if ....

AggonyBerzerker
02-15-2011, 22:30
After 5 years away in the desolate wilderness of ancient lands known as the small village of Xbox i have returned and just joined the Napoleonic Wars , Multiplayer is a little lonely and a challenge to learn without clan mates. Do the Aggony clan play on NTW reguarly?

Be good to meet up again AggonyLion AggonyPotio, AggonyDuck, Ravie, Vespasian (lol)
, when do you play , im uk time!

Any other ex MTW VI Players still play regular? Bears, WK, DK, members that remember me, it'd be great to hear from you. Please reply with your NTW names so I can look you up and perhaps you can help me out with some MP advice

"Cheers", "Hussah", "St George"

AggonyBerzerker

Mithrandir
02-18-2011, 00:44
I believe Duck is still around somewhere...

Good luck with you reunion & welcome to The Org :)

Togakure
02-18-2011, 04:08
AgggonyKasuga (Kas) was also around farily recently. Welcome back, AggonyBerzerker.

Hunter KIng George
02-18-2011, 13:25
Berz,

Lion, Pot, and the Duck are all still around. They are not "very" active in NTW but they do pop up on occasion.

You can find a few vets lurking around in NTW. Just be patience. I play NTW myself and a few Hunters.

You can still find some clans from the past: ELITE, Aggony, Sacred Company, Hunters, RTK.

I'll look you up on Steam and add you and point you on the right direction. :)

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
02-18-2011, 15:44
I can say ELITE FORCE is back in action. How do I know? I'm a ELITE recruit :clown:.

Here is our site;

http://www.clan-elite-force.de/index.php?forum

Welcome back mate!!

AggonyBerzerker
02-20-2011, 22:51
Cheers guys , Thanks , King George nice to hear from you again. Ive got in touch with the Aggonys on their clan site, Waiting for Shogun 2 was the official line , so lets hope its good. See you around.
Berz

InsaneApache
02-22-2011, 15:58
I wonder if AggonyAce will make a comeback. He must be 24 or 25 nowadays. :balloon2:

Swoosh So
02-23-2011, 23:51
Welcome berserker from Aggony1Pain1Swoosh ;)

AggonyReborn
02-23-2011, 23:55
yep, most aggony at the moment are sleeping for shogun2 release, but there is some of us still playing NTW. But i mentioned them at the aggony forums for you Berzerker. hope you find all your old mates :)

AggonyKing
02-24-2011, 06:34
Aye, most Aggonies are quietly sharpening their katanas, waiting patiently to return to Japan :evilgrin: