PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom devided into different languages? - can someone confirm?

Kocmoc
03-16-2011, 15:09
Well, it seems, that the chatrooms are divided by language.
Im not 100% sure, but i dont see friends from english in the open chatrooms, i also cant see selfmade rooms from people playing the english version or from a different country.

If this is really the case, than we got some serious problem here, how we are supposed to organize tourneys, if the chatrooms doesnt work for all?!?

Today i will test and try to change my language, maybe this works, if not than steam counts where we come from....

Anyway, would be great if Jack or someone from CA could confirm this or tell us, how its done.

Thanks in advance!

OUT4BLOOD
03-16-2011, 18:54
I can never really see the rooms, sometimes they don't even appear. I also want to know why my general can't spend any more points in the leadership tree. Rank 6 general, and it won't let me get the 2nd level of Rally - bug?

KrooK
03-17-2011, 09:33
Problems with chat seems to be similar like into rtw - you could play only people with your language version.

Kocmoc
03-17-2011, 10:02
I can never really see the rooms, sometimes they don't even appear. I also want to know why my general can't spend any more points in the leadership tree. Rank 6 general, and it won't let me get the 2nd level of Rally - bug?

Its a but and you have to do this:

Open the avata-menu
open the skill-tree
left bottom on this window is an icon - press it
now your skillpoints a reset, you can freely spent it now

This bug also mostly happen, if you have just 1 skillpoint, if you save it and wait for 2, it usually works again.

Both ways works.

Koc

OUT4BLOOD
03-17-2011, 12:46
I think I need to be in a clan for that? I heard it costs 3 clan tokens. Another bug is 'a version of shogun is already running' if you try quit and restart the game. You can close down the process manually, but then when you restart it resets your windowed/fullscreen preferences :/

Kocmoc
03-17-2011, 12:59
I think I need to be in a clan for that? I heard it costs 3 clan tokens. Another bug is 'a version of shogun is already running' if you try quit and restart the game. You can close down the process manually, but then when you restart it resets your windowed/fullscreen preferences :/

ctrl + alt + del

After this, you look for the shogun2.exe - cancel it manually --- after this you just can start your game again.

OUT4BLOOD
03-17-2011, 13:16
I said I can do that (closing down the process manually), but it resets some option preferences e.g windowed to fullscreen

Sp00n
03-17-2011, 18:05
I agree the Avatar points bug is really annoying, I've already reset my points twice since launch. Didnt know saving up 2 points may also fix it though thanks.