Has passed away :(. :embarassed:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/announcement.php?f=48

AggonyKing
03-29-2011, 00:51
he shall be missed :cry:

so sudden...anyone know what happened? :cry:

Myrddraal
03-29-2011, 00:59
I found this site through the .org a while back for a different cause, and thought it would be a nice gesture -
Click here to light a virtual candle in memory of TosaInu (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tosa&p=In%20memory%20of%20TosaInu%2C%20admin%20of%20www.totalwar.org%2C%20who%20recently%20passed%20away. )

Each candle will burn for 48 hours. To view candles lit for Tosa, click here. (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tosa)

RIP

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
03-29-2011, 01:05
he shall be missed :cry:

so sudden...anyone know what happened? :cry:

No idea.

CanCritter
03-31-2011, 08:03
l was saddened to see this news..as stated earlyer he was here year in year out and was a fixture here folks could count on..it will go without saying he will be sadly missed...
l choose to think of him as not gone but just scouting ahead for the rest of us...gods speed my friend

:O(
Critter

Jambo
03-31-2011, 14:35
Oh my, what tragic news. TosaInu - my early days clanmate, fellow beta tester, and all round nice guy - rest in peace.

Dionysus9
03-31-2011, 19:46
Terrible news. I would encourage his family to post an address where we could send flowers. I think they'd be surprised how many they would get. Sure won't be the same .org without him. :(

Andres
03-31-2011, 20:08
Terrible news. I would encourage his family to post an address where we could send flowers. I think they'd be surprised how many they would get. Sure won't be the same .org without him. :(

Hey there,

Such an offer has been made already, but apparently, in RL just like here, Tosa was the kind of guy who rather gave than received. There for, it was asked not to spend money on flowers and the expenses to get them at his funeral or family, but to donate the amount you had in mind to a charity organisation; preferably a charity for leukemia or children with cancer. Tosa also had a soft spot for dogs, so a charity for (abandoned) dogs would be ok as well.

For those of you who don't like donating money on a charity organisation, I of the Storm had an excellent suggestion in the Frontroom thread: register as a bone marrow donor. I think Tosa would also have appreciated it if you did a blood donation to the Red Cross in his remembrance.

:bow:

DthB4Dishonor
03-31-2011, 23:26
Tosa shall be sorely missed.

I will give my final Hail Tosa and :medievalcheers:

Whether one passes on or remains is all the same.
That you can take no one with you is the only difference.
Ah, how pleasant! Two awakenings and one sleep.
This dream of a fleeing world! The roseate hues of early dawn!
-Tokugawa Ieyasu

Justy_SG
04-04-2011, 08:32
saddened by the news, r.i.p Tosa.

Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout
04-12-2011, 20:16
saddened by the news, r.i.p Tosa.

who is tosa?

:(