PDA

View Full Version : I want my horses

Karel de Stoute
03-31-2011, 17:13
I've been playing a new world campaign with the apaches. I've already conquered a nice indiannation and I started attacking the french. I did this so i can get horses. I took 2 towns from them but nothing changes. How do i get my mounted warriors?

Myth
04-04-2011, 08:26
Never played this expansion in particular but here is something true for almost all TW games. Open your city and click the little button next to settlement details (so not the one that gives you the trade, pop, religion and unrest and lets you make it the capital). I can't remember what it was called but it shows you all the buildings your faction could potentially build. Scroll down and find the stables line of buildings and right click each one to see on which tier your unit in question resides. See what level of pop it requires and convert an appropriately large city to a castle, then build up the stables levels.

Karel de Stoute
04-20-2011, 04:22
i kind of gave up on this campaign but i got started on it again yesterday and i found it, you just have to keep killing frenchies on the battlefiels and after a while i could build my horses(even with muskets)