PDA

View Full Version : [EMPIRE TW] Shake camera effect gone from Empire?

rafalek
04-11-2011, 08:19
Hello Guys,

I'm sorry if I have posted in the wrong section, the forum header says its for both NTW and ETW.

Basically, I was wondering if the Shake-camera effect option on fire/artillery is somewhere hidden in Empire, or simply was not implemented at all? (edit: after some longer lookup I found videos from the earlier versions (after release) of Empire, where the effect seems to be still in place, video below)

I decided to repost it here,as maybe some experienced colleagues will be able to answer/help in regards to how difficult/easy/possible/not-possible is to mod this effect in Empire.

I have already tried solution from Napoleon, but unfortunately it is not recognized by Empire:

battle_camera_shake_enabled true

I am sorry if my question is silly or wrongly placed, hope you can forgive me and possibly merged this with the primary thread. I do relaise, that probably its time to move on to the newer productions, but I do enjoy ETW totally, especially since started using Darthmod and when it became more stable ;)

Thank you kindly for all tips/advices.

Below, I found the effect present in early versions of the EmpireTW, is it possible that it was switched off with Patches?(effect starts at 0:06)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBYcIaiAjaw