PDA

View Full Version : Cesar's War against Gaul

Franconicus
06-18-2011, 18:38
Hello gentlemen,

most of you may not know me.
Usually I spend my time hanging in the monastery, esp. in the chapter room. My passion is to play or host Interactive History Games.
And here is the reason for this post. I am actually preparing an Interactive history game with the theme of Cesar's campaigns at Gaul. I tried to get familliar with the historical facts and even read De Bello Gallico (or at least a translation :book:). Now my problem is that I need some help regarding the military aspects, weapons, tactics, skills, numbers etc..
So I am looking for someone who can be my advisor or even be my co-host. And where could I find someone skilled for this better than here :idea2:

Interested?

lionhard
06-20-2011, 12:30
I think theirs so much work and focus on helping towards EB 2 that you may have trouble finding some 1 in a hurry. Also Wth is that monastery stuff u said, r u a monk or sumthin ^^

Arjos
06-20-2011, 13:00
lol the monastery is the org history forum XD

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?16-Monastery

Franconicus
06-20-2011, 14:49
I think theirs so much work and focus on helping towards EB 2 that you may have trouble finding some 1 in a hurry. Also Wth is that monastery stuff u said, r u a monk or sumthin ^^

lionhard,

stop cursing! You may too busy with your EB affairs, but think of your sould and visit the monastery - today!
Do not forget, the end is coming!

stratigos vasilios
06-21-2011, 03:47
The Monastery is great, I read/stalk it all the time. Good to broaden your knowledge at a range of different topics.

Ibn-Khaldun
06-21-2011, 06:08
If you accepted to read more about history when you downloaded EB then you really Must visit the Monastery.

Franconicus
06-25-2011, 18:36
And if you want to have fun, adventure and all that stuff, you have to come to the chapter house!

Franconicus
07-08-2011, 18:22
My game is going to start now. If you have time, take a look into the chapter house!:bow:

fomalhaut
07-08-2011, 22:18
just did some extra reading on the bello gallici, i'd like to see this all unfold :) true to caesar!