PDA

View Full Version : Something is different and I don't what caused it!

Matinius Brutus
08-16-2011, 14:55
Hi, guys! I haven't played EB for a long time. I just installed it after upgrading to Win 7. Installed it properly - as I have done countless time before. Installed RTW, BI, Alex, EB1.1, EB1.2, EB for Alex. I have used the Alexander EB mod before and everything was just fine. Now I start a new game with Romani and the city balance counts something as -10000, there are different armies than before, the Epeiros town Tarentum is garissoned by a full stack of elite phalanxes, the rebel towns are also full stacked. Unit sizes are also changed: Principes were 160 man per unit now they are 200! I just don't want to fight epic battles right from the start and I have the feeling this will be a very often-happening event. Anyone knows how can i revert to the previous conditions?

Arjos
08-16-2011, 15:05
Have you installed the bug fixes?

Matinius Brutus
08-16-2011, 15:28
Well I hadn't! I just did. Failed to initialize the game. Missing model or sth! Now i have to reinstall all over again for the tenth time.

Arjos
08-16-2011, 16:07
Yes reinstall, but before EB-alex, install the bugfixes...
If that doesn't sort it, XSamatan will help you...
Even though, I'm not sure how safe is to install BI-Alex-EB...
For example iirc EB alex doesn't require BI, but I might be wrong...

Matinius Brutus
08-16-2011, 17:06
I fixed it by applying the fixes after EB 1.2 and then installyng the minimod megapack by Jiri, which includes ALEX EB. All is fine now! Thank you for the help!

Arjos
08-16-2011, 18:04
Fantastic, have fun! :)