PDA

View Full Version : Magneto is back!

ahowl11
01-26-2012, 16:40
Everyone, Magneto/Primo/Nightmare Moon is back. He had been in a car crash and then was busy making up school. He is back now and will hopefully continue working with us to build an amazing mod. We now have our scripter/coder again! Welcome back old friend!!

Magneto
01-26-2012, 16:52
Everyone, Magneto/Primo/Nightmare Moon is back. He had been in a car crash and then was busy making up school. He is back now and will hopefully continue working with us to build an amazing mod. We now have our scripter/coder again! Welcome back old friend!!

Thank you for your kind words. Could you explain me what you have done in my absence? (There are so much new posts here ...)

Macedon1an
01-26-2012, 17:06
Happy to see you back !! :yes:

ahowl11
01-26-2012, 17:07
Long story short, I could not stick to the original plan of alpha and beta. We went from that to 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0. Well that was confusing and frustrating, so I have hit the reset button and we are completely starting over. We have made our mistakes but now we know what we are going to do. We will have one mod that starts in 280 BC and ends in 30 BC, a map that stretches from Scotland to India and from Scandinavia to Arabia, but India and Arabia won't have any provinces, just land as I felt like having an Arabian or Indian faction was not necessary. So we are beginning very serious work one faction at a time, starting with the Romans. Here is the faction list:

1. The Roman Republic - Replacing The House of Julii
2. The Republic of Carthage
3. The Seleucid Empire
4. The Ptolemaic Empire - Replacing Egypt
5. The Antigonid Kingdom - Replacing Macedon
6. The Kingdom of Pontus
7. The Kingdom of Armenia
8. The Kingdom of Epirus - Replacing The House of Brutii
9. The Odrysian Kingdom - Replacing Thrace
10. The Bosporan Kingdom - Replacing S.P.Q.R.
11. Parthia
12. Numidia
13. Gauls
14. Britons
15. Germans
16. Illyrians - Replacing The House of Scipii
17. Iberians - Replacing Spain
18. Sarmatians - Replacing Scythia
19. Free People - Replacing Dacia (Will probably change, we can either keep Dacia or make the Celt-Iberians)
20. The Greek City States
21. Rebels

We are working on the Romans right now and it is going very well.
Here is the team
ahowl11 - leader, coordinator, public relations, text editor
Asgaroth - researcher, historian, 2d artist
Ave Oz - Ozman on TWC, mapper
hameleona - 3d artist and modeller
Skull - 2d artist
Macedon1an - 2d artist
TwoKnives - Researcher/Historian
Lord President of Gallifrey - Historian
Edorix - Expert on Barbarians
medievaldude - historian
Lanjane - UI maker

TwoKnives
01-26-2012, 17:11
Ahem, I think you forgot me. Just because I didn't post anything in 24 hours doesn't mean that I'm gone you know.

@Magneto I am not as old as the other team members, but I have heard (or read actually :P) very good words about you from them. It is nice to have you back. I'm a historian/researcher by the way.

ahowl11
01-26-2012, 17:14
I forgot a few of you but have since added you in! Sorry!:2thumbsup:

Ave_Oz
01-26-2012, 17:26
Same here, never worked with you but i've read some nice stuff, welcome back

Asgaroth
01-26-2012, 20:09
Thank you for your kind words. Could you explain me what you have done in my absence? (There are so much new posts here ...)

Happy to have you back...

TwoKnives
01-26-2012, 20:12
I forgot a few of you but have since added you in! Sorry!:2thumbsup:

It's okay man, everybody makes mistakes. :)

Lord President of Gallifrey
01-27-2012, 01:39
Magneto! I hope your fine dude, considering you had the car crash and all.

In short, Ahowl summarized the mod pretty well, (basically, all the old ideas are gone, and we're doing an EB style mod now).

Ave_Oz
01-27-2012, 05:47
Magneto! I hope your fine dude, considering you had the car crash and all.

...............................................................................................and we're doing an EB style mod now).

Dear god no! haha:dizzy2:

ahowl11
01-27-2012, 07:53
yeah not exactly EB style.. Just using some of their units as reference

hameleona
01-27-2012, 08:13
If you ask me - no one knows where we are going, but i kinda like it that way - improvising is always interesting :lol:

Skull
01-27-2012, 14:59
Great to see you back,old man.:)