PDA

View Full Version : How to get 8 stars Heirs

tortumasa
07-23-2012, 07:45
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o516/tortumasa/spn.jpg

How to get 8 stars Heirs
i'll share my experience how to get 8 stars heirs in MTW VI.
with this method, i can get 5 general with 8 stars each 32 years. need a lot of save and load tough.

first, make your king have full influence by expand your teritory, crusade or jihad. if your king already have full influence, next step is make your king have high stars. let say now you have 4 stars king. let assume you have 13 province with minimal, fort and town watch each. leave 1 province unbuild and make this province rebelious. you can make province rebelious by appoint governor with minus happines virtue. when the rebel come out, use your king as the leader to fight them. if rebel have 200 unit, fight it with 100 elite unit (use auto battle). if you fight rebel with half size unit and win, your king will get vice and virtue (V&V) skiled defender which will give him additional 1 star. repeat this until get 3 additional star. so now your king have 7 stars. 4 based stars and 3 additional stars.

if your son who will be king come mature, with 7 stars king and full influence, he can come out with arround 0, 5, 6, 7 or 8 stars. now this is the important step. before mature, save your game with ctrl s. when he get mature let say he get 0 star, load your game (ctrl L). now train urban militia in one province save the game and then ended the year. he will get diferent star and diferent vice and virtue each time you train 1 or 2 urban militia. you already train 1 or 2 urban militia but still get 0 star, load again, and now train additional 1 or 2 urban militia in another province so total you train 2-4 urban militia. this step can be used too to get son or daughter. repeat saving and loading training until you get 7 stars heir.

now you get 7 stars future king, give him wive, and kill your current king by attack island province. next step is make your king 8 stars with fight in rebelious province. so now your king have 7 stars based and 1 aditional star. dont make your king 9 stars. from my observation, with full influence and 8 stars king, chance is 2 stars above and 1 stars bellow your current king star. 25% 7 star, 25% 8 star, 25% 9 stars, 25% 10 stars. but with 9 or 10 stars, the heir will become 0 star. thats why, make your king 7 based star and 1 aditional star from skiled defender. so you can make your king flexible, 7 stars with attacking enemy province or 8 stars in your region. when you get 0 star heir, you can try attack other province and there is a chance he will get 8 stars instead of 0.

if you already have 8 stars king with 7 stars base and 1 additional star. when your son who will be king reach age 15, send emisaries to propose princess and send your king to suicide attack. so when he reach age 16, he already have wive and already become king. muslim faction dont need propose princess since when the prince mature he already have wive. when your king at age 16, try to get son. space between first son and second son should 4 or 5 years, in case the king get 8 stars so you will need to reduce it to 7 with attack other province and lose, or your king get bad stat. so you will have time to make the king 7 based star 1 additional star and give your king stat. try to get 6 prince so you will get 1 prince who will become king and other 5 prince who will be your general and try to make them get 8 star when mature.

try to give your king full stat too, like piety, dread, and acumen since it will be given to his son.
piety can be get by crusade, jihad or Inquisitor (Devout, God Fearing, Born Again).
dread can be get by killing prisoner, or assasin (Suspicious, Rough Justice,Secret Murderer) .
piety can be get by assasin (Nervous, very nervous, recluse).

Geezer57
07-24-2012, 00:28
now this is the important step. before mature, save your game with ctrl s. when he get mature let say he get 0 star, load your game (ctrl L). now train urban militia in one province save the game and then ended the year. he will get different star and different vice and virtue each time you train 1 or 2 urban militia. you already train 1 or 2 urban militia but still get 0 star, load again, and now train additional 1 or 2 urban militia in another province so total you train 2-4 urban militia. this step can be used too to get son or daughter. repeat saving and loading training until you get 7 stars heir.

You don't really have to train units at all, at least not except in the most stubborn situations. All you're wanting to do is to reset the seed number that the random number generator in the program code uses. That can be accomplished by sending an emissary (religious agents, princesses) on a useless mission, swapping ships between sea areas, moving assassins/spies or armies around, etc. All those game events (and more) will reset the seed number, giving a different result - just not necessarily the one you want. ~:)

HopAlongBunny
07-24-2012, 03:56
Your screen-capture looks like the Milky Way :)

Thanks for the tip!

Dellathane
07-24-2012, 11:23
Does anyone else feel sorry for the A.I? Or the faction leaders wife....

Brandy Blue
07-25-2012, 00:43
Dellathane: Well, yes. We are talking big time exploit IMO. But I guess some people don't think so.