PDA

View Full Version : battle field controls

Brandy Blue
03-09-2013, 04:36
In MTW/STW there was a contol I liked to use on the battle field. I wonder if there is a RTW equivalent. In STW/MTW, you select a unit, then left click on the battle field where you want one flank of the unit it be, and drag to where you want the other flank to be. It was useful for choosing how wide/deep you want your ranks, and also for placing your units very precisely. Is there a RTW equivelent?

Also, how do you change which direct a unit faces, other than marching it around until you get it pointing in the right direction?

ReluctantSamurai
03-11-2013, 02:16
You can draw a units formation much the same way it was done in STW...select the unit card and then R-click while drawing out the formation. You can do this for multiple units at the same time by using CTRL+left-click (selecting all the units you wish) and then right-click while dragging out the new position.

To change facing, select the unit (left-click on the unit card or the unit itself on the battlefield), and use the < and > keys to rotate the unit without changing its position.

Brandy Blue
03-12-2013, 01:10
Right click instead of left click? :wall: If anyone sees my brain lying around let me know. I must have lost it not to think of that.

Thanks RS. :bow: