PDA

View Full Version : Rome 2 Total War Units Spreadsheet

ararax
09-11-2013, 14:24
I cross posted this at .com
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av1uBKYpFF98dDVxNnFsanlmZl94T2lWaGQteEwxeGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
This is all the non siege/chariot/naval units in game
Siege Units are in the unfinished second sheet.

Download and use however you will.

I plan on cross referencing this with some of the other files to get things like Damage and ranged stats.

niikeb

Current Fields
Name class attribute_group Charge Melee Attack AP Damage Damage Total Damage Armour Value Shield Armour Defence Shield Defense Total Armour + Defense HP Bonus Morale Unit Size MP Recruit Cost Campaign Recruit#Cost Upkeep Cost Recruitment Region Ranged AP Damage Ranged Damage Total Ranged Damage Effective Range Ammo reload Dismounted Charge Dismounted Melee Attack Dismounted Defence Hiding num_mounts rank_depth mount primary_melee_weapon primary_missile_weapon Armour shield spacing Weight spot_dist_scrub spot_dist_tree spotting_and_hiding strengths_weaknesses_text training_level visibility_spotting_range_max visibility_spotting_range_min category Skill 1 Skill 2 Skill 3 UID

ararax
09-12-2013, 16:28
Updated based on Recruitment Cost, Armour, Damage, etc...

Sp4
09-12-2013, 16:43
Thanks, I was looking for the armour value ^^

ararax
09-12-2013, 17:16
Thanks, I was looking for the armour value ^^

Yea its all packaged in different tables, so it took a little while to find and correspond everything.

I added the header which shows what values you can expect to see.

Also the unit upkeep and recruitment costs may be semi typo prone, since there was no easy way to get that except via the enclpedia files.

ararax
09-13-2013, 18:24
Some more fun updates, Unit Size, MP Recruit Cost, SP Recruit Cost, Unit Weight, and added Auxil Recruitment Area.

Also added a page that calculates how much of each major stat you get per coin in comparison to the average unit. But it is per unit not per soldier, so it is weighted to be overly generous to smaller sized units. Not to mention Ranged Damage is not in yet.

Enjoy.

Hooahguy
09-13-2013, 18:33
Thank you so much for this, its really helpful!

ararax
09-22-2013, 14:21
Updated with unit special skills added to each unit.

Azi Tohak
09-26-2013, 18:49
Excellent, thank you!

mbrasher1
09-27-2013, 18:44
Fix typos: Atrebates, not Atrebartes and the name for Rimini is wrong, too.

Bad213Boy
01-03-2014, 22:01
Any new updates?