PDA

View Full Version : Modding Summit - Call-Out to Those Interested

Trish CA
01-29-2014, 09:49
Hey Guys,

If you're a modder and interested in joining the Mod summit at the CA studio around early March- specifically the 3rd which is a Monday (though it can change give or take a few days depending on the feedback I get). I will let you know when I have get some replies.

If anyone is interested or you know someone that may be interested feel free to PM me.

I'd like to know:

-Where abouts in the world are you?
-Are you available the 3rd of March?

I really hope to see some interest here, it would be fantastic!

Cheers,
Trish

Furunculus
12-25-2014, 11:29
What is the state of modding in Rome2 these days?

Have we returned to the heady days of M:TW with new campaign maps and genuine total conversions, or are people still (skillfully) tweaking around the edges with reskinned units and tweaked behaviour?

Hooahguy
12-25-2014, 16:58
No new campaign or battle maps but I think everything else is moddable. And besides the AI of course. Music, traits, new units, all have a huge load of mods for them.

Furunculus
12-26-2014, 12:34
so essentially total conversions are dead on ca games?

Hooahguy
12-27-2014, 20:11
From what it seems, yes. No way to edit battle maps or the campaign map for that matter.

Furunculus
01-04-2015, 02:53
there are projects for R2:TW like the tolkien mods that only really make sense as total conversions.

what do they hope to achieve with modding in this state?

Veho Nex
01-07-2015, 22:56
there are projects for R2:TW like the tolkien mods that only really make sense as total conversions.

what do they hope to achieve with modding in this state?

Guaranteed death of rome 2 when next gen comes out.