PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Friends

LinkOctavian
11-21-2000, 04:30
I am sorry to say i must leave Shogun there has been a death in the family and i have to move away to work on my dad's farm it's way out west and they dont even have a phone line out there only radio.
So that means no more Shogun for me i might be gone as long as a year less i hope but i am proud to leave Shogun having made such a powerful clan LinkSan is the new Daimyo of Chain Clan i'm sure he will bring just as much if not more honour to the clan then i have.
So i would like to thank everyone and say goodbye this game and all you guys have given me great joy for such a long time it's hard to know what else to say but
Thanks and goodbye.

Shimazu Tokugawa
11-21-2000, 05:03
LinkOctavian,

I am sorry about your loss, we will mourn with you, my sympathies with you and your family.

Good luck to you, I hate to see you leave. I certainly enjoyed our battles.

Again one less of the few and proud who ruled the game far before I ever learned it. The spirits of the thousand samurai of the shogun battlefields which you graced with honor will be with you!

Humbley,

Shimazu Tokugawa

[This message has been edited by Shimazu Tokugawa (edited 11-20-2000).]

Obake
11-21-2000, 05:19
My deepest and most heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family during this time of need Octavian!

If there is any way that the community can be of assistance to you, please let us know!

The enjoyment that you have brought to this game for so many cannot be over-estimated and I have no doubt that the legacy you have created through the Chain clan will continue until your return (whenever that may be).

Best Wishes for the future,

Obake

The Daimyo
11-21-2000, 07:27
I'm sorry to read about this. This has not been a good year for many I have known, including myself, concerning family losses. I wish you well and hope that you manage through this testing time without loss of hope.
I have enjoyed many games against you and the honorable Clan you have helped to build. I hope that they can continue to bring honor to your clan in your absence.
New challenges await you, and you should look to them with proper frame of mind. Know that we will be here if you need us and that your place is reserved for you, when you can return.

Sincerely,

The Daimyo
Miaowara Tomokato "Kakizaki"

leoknite
11-21-2000, 08:23
I myself will miss your link, best wishes for you and much condolenses. I hope to see you once again on the battlefield till then link may God be with you.

From the lone knite
leo.

ShaiHulud
11-21-2000, 10:08
Am truly sorry for you, Octavian. Was enjoying your points of view. Take care!

------------------
Wind fells blossoms, rain
fells steel,yet bamboo bends and drinks

ShadowKill
11-21-2000, 10:24
I am sorry to hear of your loss and hope that you will find your way back here to offer your humble opion once again. it is a sad day my friends as we lose a man of such honor among our following.

------------------
Fear not the sword to your front, but the blade at your back.

Erado San
11-21-2000, 14:51
My deep sympathy goes out to you and your family. I wish you all the strength to handle the loss of one so dear to you.

You will be missed by me and many of us. In many ways you have set an example of how to be a man in this community from which a lot of children can but learn.

Farewell an may we meet again some day.

Kurando
11-22-2000, 13:42
LinkOctavian;

Take care out there; we had a lot of good times + we'll all miss you.

Slychaos
11-22-2000, 16:43
Tis a terrible thing to be wrought from one so dear. Tis a hardship you must face both in grief and to be cut off from the level of civilisation you are accustomed.

My heart goes with you, though we have not spoken much online, I empathise with you in this difficult time. I hope to see you again someday.

------------------
SlyChaos
HOST OF CHAOS (http://www.host-of-chaos.fsnet.co.uk)