PDA

View Full Version : A few bugs

CuCulainn
08-28-2014, 22:13
I have been playing non stop, and by Gods what a fantastic game, and thank you.

Here are some bugs I have observed, I hope these help.

-The settlement off Thugga has no buildings, just the outline of them on the battlemap.

-While playing as the Romani, the Areouaci units and settlements on the campaign map have Roman banners

-CTD while clicking on AI Areouaki units in their capital

Also, how do relations work with the AI? Does size of my empire create bad relations for example? I have found while moving my diplomat around through different lands it seems to automatically create negative relations.

Thanks.

bovi
08-28-2014, 22:33
-The settlement off Thugga has no buildings, just the outline of them on the battlemap.
Could you take a screenshot of this? I'm not sure if I understand just what you mean.

-While playing as the Romani, the Areouaci units and settlements on the campaign map have Roman banners
Others have already reported this at TWC, but thanks.

-CTD while clicking on AI Areouaki units in their capital
Does this repeat if you do it again? Which units are there at the time?

Also, how do relations work with the AI? Does size of my empire create bad relations for example? I have found while moving my diplomat around through different lands it seems to automatically create negative relations.
Depending on your selected campaign difficulty, AI relations can turn to the worse without any action from you. Granto is currently working on an alternative campaign AI which may suit you better.