PDA

View Full Version : Taksashila campaign "bugs"

kdrakak
08-30-2014, 17:50
1) Field of games building has a description that says it should not be visible and urges the viewer to report.
2) Elephants don't batter down wooden gates and walls even though it is clearly mentioned in the unit description.
3) The city's N-S orientation in the tactical battle map does not match the one in the strategic map. (It also makes a difference in the battle since there is a corridor leading directly to the city center coming from the South and not the North). Not sure if this is how it should be. It appears to be wrong though.
4) Fourthree (???) building placeholder in Opiana (looks like the twelve god's statues by Alexander in EB1).
5) Five Indian longbowmen fired more than half their ammunition against a single Indian longbowmen unit on a bridge from an elevated position. The unit routed with 30% of its men still alive. That means that archer units' missile attack is worth well... very very little... it's a good thing the Indian version have that big sharp sword to melee with.
6) Got a crash after about 60 turns in the Southeastern most indian city clicking next turn.... will investigate and get back to you on that.

7)Not a "bug". Finally going through the Gedrosian desert looks like suicide. The distances seem much more realistic in EBII. Good job!

8) My Phrourioi Laon in Taksashila often loses its cultural conversion bonus. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that I moved the capital temporarily to Opiana.

9) Got what seems an extremely high amount of corruption in Girnan (2.3K) upon conquest of said city which increased to 50% of my budget later on (4.7K). Maybe not a bug but... seems strange.

10) Sallied forth to meet Baktrians laying siege to Taksashila. Won the battle but found my self besieged upon return to the campaign map by the remnants of the defeated army.