PDA

View Full Version : Messana (as roman)

sabmud
09-05-2014, 22:53
I took Messana from rebels and built it as a Roman Allied State.
Later on I tore it down and rebuilt it as Regional Pacification, and here i only have the option of building an allied state (this option appears twice).

joshmahurin
09-05-2014, 22:59
What does the cultural situation look like? Did you demolish anything else?

sabmud
09-06-2014, 00:08
Nope - didnt demolish anything else.
My culture is 46% Western Mediterranian Politics, 44% Hellenistic Politics and 10% European Tribal Politics.

My buildings are:
Province Sicilia (Western Greek)
Wooden Palisade (Western Greek)
Agricvltvra Maior
Tempe of Juno
Semitae
Waystations and Garrisons
Campus Mvnervs
Portus Piscatorivz
Macellvm Minor (Small marketpace)
Lvdvs (School)
Regional Pacification

panther2
09-06-2014, 00:49
In my game I was able to make it a free city.(outside of Italy)

panther

joshmahurin
09-06-2014, 03:58
WMP might need to be above 50% (or higher?) just a guess I don't know the specific mechanics myself. Gaius Scribonius Curio should though

Gaius Scribonius Curio
09-06-2014, 05:41
Not being a technical guy, I can explain how things are supposed to work, but not, how/why they work in the current build.

Basically, in order to build the 'province' level of administration, the region must have reached the third level of development (large town?). Prior to that, your options are either build an allied state, or leave the region without an administration...

Unless, that is, you are have a region wherein you can build a Civitas Libera type government. As Joshmahurin says, this is based on the 'religion' of the region: it should be available where Roman and Hellenistic culture is above 40%, but currently seems to be working as Roman or Hellenistic culture. I'll see what I can do about this...