PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Gaza

kdrakak
09-13-2014, 16:52
I play as Macedon (not really but close enough) and as soon as Ptolemy's right wing collapses by the combined assault by cavalry and elephants, they route crossing the entire breadth of the battlefield from their right flank to their left (running into their infantry formations as well as mine) and on until they cross the battle area boundaries. I played the battle three times and the result was the same each time. Granted, this is only a challenge when played as the Ptolemies who have to neutralize the elephants (EDIT: I just saw Ptolemies are not playable), but when played as Macedon the route is well... funny bordering on ridiculous! maybe the battlefield orientation could be altered or something... I don't really know what would fix this.

Ibrahim
09-14-2014, 12:18
I play as Macedon (not really but close enough) and as soon as Ptolemy's left wing collapses by the combined assault by cavalry and elephants, they route crossing the entire breadth of the battlefield from their right flank to their left (running into their infantry formations as well as mine) and on until they cross the battle area boundaries. I played the battle three times and the result was the same each time. Granted, this is only a challenge when played as the Ptolemies who have to neutralize the elephants (EDIT: I just saw Ptolemies are not playable), but when played as Macedon the route is well... funny bordering on ridiculous! maybe the battlefield orientation could be altered or something... I don't really know what would fix this.

panic seized hold of the soldiers, so they lost their way: it happens :laugh4:

abou's looking at improving and adding battles, so hopefully this'll be sorted out.