PDA

View Full Version : Bug report from my Baktria campaign

Solon not of Athens
12-25-2015, 14:50
So here we go.
Accepted the first mission to take 2 minor settlements and destroy 2 rebel armies within 12 turns.

Around turn 5 I took Alexandreia Eschate and in turn 6 I had 2 minor settlements plus 1 rebel army killed.

Ignored the tribute 2 times and got war with the Seleucids.

I still killed the 2nd rebel army as it was on my way to Antiocheia Margiane.

Then a large Seleucid army appeared at AM, headed for Marakanda. Well.... one turn. Then my show of force or whatever had it withdraw towards the West. As I need my troops, I left it unharmed.

Turn 15 I got several infos:
a) Failure to complete my first quest (hey, I did it - but i was at war). Nevertheless releations improved. #BUG
b) I got the next mission, to take back A. Eschate. Well - I own it already.... A rebel stack appeared outside and attacked it. Without any siege equipment. That killed the rebel army. #BUG

Older map glitches from 2.0x:
1) I own Knossos. Attacked an army exactly to the north of it. Choose to play the battle on map. Crash. Repeatable. (That army was not laying siege). Autoresolve did work.
2) The small island west of Thermon. Had a rebel army there. Could not fight on map as it crashed while loading.

IIRC there were other problems with water involved. Could not reach the enemy from my positions or could no set up.

(Yeah, I don't know how and where exactly all of that happened.... so this time, I'll do this Bug AAR thread)

Ludens
12-25-2015, 21:27
Moving to EB Tech Help forum

Solon not of Athens
12-26-2015, 11:36
Moving to EB Tech Help forum
You're welcome.

Well, after capturing 6 cities (all but one battles till then were siege or sally) I get the Message that we can become friends again.

I accept (on a saved game). Relations = "very good". But it is still war between Baktria and AS.
Diplo trying to get peace = fail.

So reload, and next time I don't accept.

I'd really like peace by now. My army is stretched and I removed most indigenous outposts... well...

Which results in failure to my mission from the king "Build the next level wall in Alex-Eschate within 47 turns" (which I shouldn't have gotten anyway). Parallel to failure, A-E was under siege for 2 turns then.

BTW: Early on I got a "settler available" info. I then had the option to build a minor polis and a mil col in Oskobara. Despite hellenic polities just in the lower 30s. Built the minor polis, wanted to build a mil col somewhere else next turn. But no mil col available anymore.