PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Total War 3 Votes/Survey

Atharol
07-11-2018, 12:08
Basically i've hunted down ideas/speculations and content around forums, youtube etc. to construct a vote form that contains most of the wishes the players want in a future Warhammer Total War III .
Just to be clear i don't share all ideas and suggestions i just gathered (Most of them) into a vote page.
if something should be unclear please let me know.
(Also : Warning: There will be grammar and spelling failures)
---
I'm glad to see so many have participated in the survey (970+) so far.
Thank you!

Are there any questions you would like to be in the survey or you feel is missing from it?
If so feel free to contact me or post a comment.

Links. > To Survey
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSNcFsL1N6WXPzn-0VA6UnvvPvzjxsCUc7WUtBFw9OR1M21Q/viewform)

Gregoshi
07-11-2018, 15:44
Welcome to the Org, Atharol! Thanks for putting together such a comprehensive survey. I really like the last question in each section where you ask which of the preceding features is most important to the survey taker. :bow:

Atharol
07-12-2018, 18:36
Thank you! i also tried to explain as much as possible of the questions with pictures, to avoid confusion.
But i most say that the communities answers so far are quite fascinating, for example the
"More options in the diplomacy window" is supported by almost 90% of the players. (With 1000+ participant so far)
And only 20% are against naval combat in the campaign.
If anyone are just interested in the results/data gathered so far just simply open up the link and
replace the end "/viewform" to "/viewanalytics"

And should anyone be interested, there is also a "Part 2" Survey from were you get directed after you send in the first one.
Thank for helping out, i appreciate it very much!

/Salute

total relism
08-01-2018, 21:08
It has been established that a warhammer 3 is being made correct?