PDA

View Full Version : .badgerbunny.

max_killer_payne
02-01-2003, 15:17
Hey, right before everyone jumps to conclusions, I am not a cheater, I prefer not to cheat on a game as you get more out of a game by just playing it.

Anyway, in my current campaign game, I am the Byzantines and control about 50% or Europe, just to see how all the units perform I thought Id try the .badgerbunny. cheat which unlocks all the units and buildings to be used in the campaign, I didnt do this in Custom game, because Id have to multiple battles, and keep swapping civilizations so i did it in the campaign.

So its worked every units available for selection, I choose to train some Siphai Of The Porte, then 6 years later nothings trained??? Does anyone know whats wrong??

and another thing....
02-01-2003, 15:29
I tried this as well.

I think, but not sure, that even though it unlocks access to all units etc, you still have to be of that faction (catholic,orthodox,islamic) before you can train it.

Not really sure so if has better explanation please tell.

Ryttare
02-01-2003, 15:29
U are using cheats, the system strikes back =)

Dramicus
02-01-2003, 21:30
lol, the badgerbunny only shows all units, if you want to build a unit while using that cheat, you need to have all the buildings required... http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Lord Of Storms
02-02-2003, 19:39
Dramicus is correct although the cheat unlocks all buildings and all units it does not make them readily avalible follow the tech tree and build the proper buildings for the unit you want to train .