PDA

View Full Version : King Edmund the perve

Jazzman
03-05-2003, 20:02
Ok, my next in line has a penchant for little boys and the king is getting old. After many tries, i finally convinced someone to marry him (talk about desparate). Has anyone had experience with whether such a man will produce children (i.e., the court jester sneeks in for a rendez-vous with the queen)? no chance, lower chance? Does this vice reduce his influence as king? if he's hopeless, i will have to seek ways to get rid of him before he becomes king. if he will produce heirs i might keep him around because his other stats are comparable to his brothers.

BDC
03-05-2003, 21:51
Charge him alone into 900 spearmen and see if he is still alive at the end. If he is he will be valour 20 or something stupid but he probably won't and you will be able to have a decent, non-perverted heir.

Lord Of Storms
03-05-2003, 23:06
I do not like my royals to have that vice I usually get rid of them before they start producing chinless wonders or worse...http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/vampire.gif

desdichado
03-05-2003, 23:38
I recently had a king who had this vice - still had about 5 heirs + a couple of princesess. Must have liked it both ways???

Still if possible get rid of him just make sure next in line is not even worse. Could run in the family.

Longshanks
03-06-2003, 01:55
I don't think perversion runs in the family, its just a random vice. I had queer king for awhile and he produced alot of kick @ss heirs, none of which had the perversion vice.

The king who replaced him started off with 7 stars and high acumen, although he was an adulterer.

Fairlight
03-06-2003, 16:06
Quote[/b] (Longshanks @ Mar. 05 2003,18:55)]I don't think perversion runs in the family, its just a random vice. I had queer king for awhile and he produced alot of kick @ss heirs, none of which had the perversion vice.

The king who replaced him started off with 7 stars and high acumen, although he was an adulterer.
Perversion isn't anything to worry about unless you're swarming with inquisitors: it's a piety problem.

Richard the Lionheart was queer as the driven snow and bitchslapped his way to the gates of Jerusalem.

With that mental image, I now leave you.

Jazzman
03-06-2003, 22:02
thanks,
Longshanks i guess the adulterer vice came from his mother, thats how she got pg with him.
Fairlight thanks for the image puts a whole new light on the Crusades, no wonder the muslims want to get rid of us.
I discovered last night that his expected replacement got the crack-brained vice for hanging out in Leon too long, must have good dope there. So, i'll have to keep Edmund the Perve around and hope he either goes both ways or a jester with good genes sneeks into the queens tent at night. As for piety, i'm excommed most the time anyway, with this royal line, i dont blame the pope.