PDA

View Full Version : New upgrading system for multiplayer

AMPage
12-02-2002, 04:10
Nothing much happening here so i thought i would make a new poll for the heck of it.

The upgrading system would work like this...

To upgade weapons and armor on units you have to buy a weapon smith or armor smith. Once you bought one then all your units in your army have +1 weapon or armor. You can then buy a 2nd lvl smith and all your units get a +2 weapon or armor and same with a 3rd lvl smith. You could also have the same thing for valor.

Just an idea to make a change in the way things are done. Problay a stupid idea, but worth a shot.

I added some poll choices to see if you guys already like the upgrading system or think upgrades are to much. I also added a poll choice to see what florins you like to play with online. Right now it's becoming more common for 99999 florin games with these new players.

So if you like the buying buildings for upgrading place a vote for that or if ya hate it. If you don't like the building idea, but want to share what florins you like place vote for that.

So vote up and let me know what ya think. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smokin.gif

MagyarKhans Cham
12-03-2002, 21:40
well teh ebst upgrade system is a better patch amp, patching should be in that poll.

AMPage
12-03-2002, 23:58
Yes, the best upgrade would be a patch or better yet an add-on for multi, that not only patches things, but adds new features. Nothing of that sort seems likely to happen or even any of the ideas i come up with. So, it seems most people rather stick with the same old stuff.

It was just a random poll out of bordem, didn't expect much reaction from people anyway...

Kocmoc
12-04-2002, 13:08
it should be very easy to solve some of the current major problems, i wont hear something about....we need to long or we havnt the time.

The good online player know what should be changed

they just need to change it and all would be great

koc