PDA

View Full Version : Themed Clans and tournaments/leagues

Vrashk
12-19-2002, 16:32
I was not sure where to post this, so I decided to post it both in the barracks and the Jousting field.

I wonder, are there any themed "roleplaying" clans.
Such as a Crusader clan.
Where everyone would play with crusader units, and units that were "historically" fighting side by side in the crusader kingdoms? Such as Knights Templar together with order foot soldiers, and Turcopoles. (And no infidel playing with the Clan tag&#33http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

And I wonder are there any "roleplaying" leagues or tournaments? Such as, Now we're playing the crusades tournament, Players B, C, and D take the role of The Crusaders and order knights. While player A and E take the roles of the Moslems under Saladin.

At heart, I am a roleplayer and I would very much like to hear about a clan such as this. And above all, a clan such as this that is themed around Landsknecht mercenaries

I know leagues such as this existed in Mechwarrior 4 (okay, not the same game at all, but still). Where I was part of the Northwind Highlander Clan that played in Leagues set in the Battletech universe, with planetary drops and all that comes with it