PDA

View Full Version : how do i stop a civil war from happening?

jbmagic
05-19-2003, 00:25
how do i stop a civil war from happening?

not real clear on what causes a civil war thanks

thanks

ChaosLord
05-19-2003, 00:30
I think its a combination of any generals loyalty + your kings influence. 2 and below for loyalty is asking for civil war, 3 is pushing it, 4+ is general alright from what i've seen. I think (but don't have anything to back it up) that the higher your Kings influence is the less the chance of civil war. Mainly, just check generals in charge of major armies regularly for low loyalty.

jbmagic
05-19-2003, 00:45
so if any one genral has low loyality like 2 or below..that cause civil war?

what will i need to do to bring that general loyality up?

thanks

ChaosLord
05-19-2003, 00:56
Yeah, 2 or below gives it a pretty good chance of happening I believe. To increase loyalty give your generals titles or marry them to your Princesses. The amount a title gives varies from 1-3+ loyalty, Princesses are 3+ loyalty always I think.

ichi
05-19-2003, 05:20
jb: Kill 2-3 loyalty generals with assasins, or remove their titles with emissaries. Use Inquisitors to burn em. You can also keep them very close to your king, in his stack. If all else fails, disband their unit or send em into battle to die.

Watch your Kings vices - if he is crack-brained or similar that causes loyalty to drop, get rid of him. It also seems that if you just sit around and don't fight much, or if you get beaten badly the loyalty goes down.

ichi