PDA

View Full Version : Sea Route Movement help please

jbmagic
05-21-2003, 09:35
i made a trade route by sea....i made trade posts in providence i can, made the port and made the ships which was placed in each sea region...

my question is it seems like i can move my troops across sea to providence thats my allie and rebles providence only which has ports made. those are the ones which the provience is highlighted when i try to move my army across sea.

can i move troops to nuetral factions across sea ?...they have a port too...but when i try to move my troops, there providence wont highlight and i cant move my army over to there providence over sea.

also can u move an army across sea if they have a port, if there a faction u are at war with (enemy)

thanks

squippy
05-21-2003, 10:14
Armies do not ENTER provinces by ports. If your route is valid, the presence of a port in the destination proivince is not important(although of course you will then be stuck).

A valid landing needs an unbroken chain of ships from a province with a port, where you army starts, to the destination province. However, you cannot transport past a sea with a hostile fleet; nor can you land on anyones coast (even if they are presently neutral) if they have a fleet in the sea.