PDA

View Full Version : New Replies Page

Wheatley
05-21-2003, 16:26
Would it be possible for us to have a page that we can click on that shows the replies to every thread we have posted in? I don't know if we already have this and I am completely missing it, but I think this would be a good idea if we don't have it.

MrNiceGuy
05-21-2003, 16:31
I believe you can do this through the search button on the forum pages, just use the member name and 'titles and posts' options.

Monk
05-21-2003, 16:54
ok, look up on the page, there you should see a row or words with Your control panel at the far left, follow those words and you should come to a button that is labeled New posts clicking this will transfer you to a page were all the topics have beeen replied in recently. not sure if thats what you were asking...

if ur asking how to find all the places you have replyied then run a search on your name in all forums using posts and titles that should help u.

anyway i tried http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

Shahed
05-21-2003, 17:58
When you open a thread, on the top left corner, there is a link which says track this topic. Click that and you will get emailed a notification of and including replies to that topic.

Wheatley
05-22-2003, 16:12
Yeah, I didn't mean all new replies to every thread. I meant a page that has an update on replies to your threads that you are participating in. Sort of like track this topic, which I just noticed, but on an actual page with all of the threads that have been replied to(but only yours). They have the same thing on a trading website that I go on frequently, and it is very convenient.