PDA

View Full Version : Create civil wars

benF86
06-15-2003, 21:26
Phapz this has been told be4. In that case, I apologize and ask for the link to that discussion.
But in case it hasn't...

I know the theory from the manual (strip the general of titles, give HUGE army,) but still, the general won't revolt. Even if on the other side of the country not. I just can't get a civil war made "artificially".
What am I doing wrong?

Big King Sanctaphrax
06-15-2003, 21:38
Er...wrong forum mate. Try the main hall.

eXistenZi
06-16-2003, 04:39
Why would you want to create a civil war?

Also, I'm pretty sure your king has to die for a civil war to start. Then, you need a majority of low loyalty generals I think.

Balamir
06-16-2003, 22:42
I think I'll repeat that question "Why would you want a civil war?"

Anyway, my best method was to find all the low loyalty units and separate them , so that you have a high numbeer of disloyal generals. If its still not good enough, then try putting the high loyalty generals under the low loyalty generals command so they get mixed in the soup.

DthB4Dishonor
06-16-2003, 22:57
Hail,

If you play on expert its not all that hard if its a desired outcome. It may be desired if
A) you have a barren King

B) Current King and Princes have very poor attributes and you wish to change.

For both of these you might have a very influential and virtus general whom might produce better offspring or atleast in near future have better influence and success on world stage and battle field.

To achieve just pick expert level keep a few low loyalty Generals together. Depending on if you want to dethrone the King or keep him you will have to appropriately divide your units. Strip of titles is good and also keep them in a province far away from your King. You might further induce rebellion by attempting a few assasinations on them with low valor assassins. However this is a risk if the assasins valor is too high but zero valor assassins should'nt succeed in killing a decent general.

Once the rebellion has started you have to choose sides. You must choose to stay loyal to the Throne or rebells.

RTKPaul