PDA

View Full Version : An Amendment to the Rules

Shahed
07-02-2003, 13:48
Apologies for being brief.....I think that it should be stated in one of the stickies that patrons of the org are encouraged to vote in polls, since CA staff do visit here and may take suggestions into account.

Kindly add a paragraph to an existing sticky of your discretion. This would perhaps get more people voting and let CA know what we really think.

TosaInu
07-02-2003, 17:20
Konnichiwa SeljukSinan san,

Thanks for the tip, makes me thinking too. Hmm.

Shahed
07-02-2003, 21:06
Konban Wa TosaInu San

Yes would be nice if more people voted.. well people do but on a poll topic .....say the last one i started in Colosseum you have like 130 hits and 20 votes. Even then the poll means something but if we had 500 votes that would be more presentable and more thought provoking for CA. Hence would enhance our chances of getting any ideas through. I don't know what the best way is though. I imagine a sticky or a small message on forum entry, maybe a small message on the .org front page would help.

A small message on org front page would also increase traffic to forums I imagine.

*bows out*

TosaInu
07-02-2003, 21:28
Konnichiwa SeljukSinan san,

One member can check the same topic 100 times, which will increase the hits, but only vote once.

Yes, could consider that.