PDA

View Full Version : cd crack

Ikken Hisatsu
11-19-2003, 07:28
my PSU is on the blink atm, if I run it and the hard drive for an extended period of time it tends to crash. until I get it fixed, can anyone tell me a site to get a cd fixer thingy from? I dont want a cd key (its not pirated) just something so it doesnt use the cd, and so doesnt crash all the bloody time.

BRCN
11-19-2003, 08:32
You can download a nocd exe from www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Edited for violation of org policy, please do not post info regarding pirated versions of MTW, on these forums...LOS

L`zard
11-19-2003, 08:40
WOW

I admire your enormously big (somethings).

Your 'psu' is on the blink? http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/eek.gif

So you want a 'cd-fixer' so you don't need to run the game from your cd-drive, eh?

Well, we might need just a bit more info concerning your computer, it's hard to figure out some problems without hearing all the details.

(waiting with bated breath)

L`zard

Ikken Hisatsu
11-19-2003, 11:52
err..... cd cracks generally work on all computers. psu= power supply unit. cd fixer= exe file that stops the game checking for a cd. I don't know if that was some kind of pathetic attempt at sarcasm or what, but if you don't have anything helpful to say, piss off.

oh and XXXXXXXXXX was the first place i looked- no luck

barocca
11-19-2003, 12:08
ok guys,
No swearing, No abuse and we are Not allowed to talk about no-CD cracks,
that is running a little too close to piracy,

Yes i know full well they can be used for a valid reason,
but to avoid any accusations of supporting or condoning piracy we do not talk about them here,

Ikken - you have been given the good oil,
I can't say anything more specific than that dude.

Moderators of this forum will be along shortly...
may i humbly suggest you all edit your posts before they get here,
B.

Lord Of Storms
11-19-2003, 14:34
Topic closed, these forums do not support nor allow the discussion of anything relating to pirated versions of MTW
To all involved I am removing the address info in each post, and this will not be discussed any further,Thank you...LOS

Lord Of Storms
11-19-2003, 14:40
Topic closed....LOS