PDA

View Full Version : Adding New Faction in VI guide

starkhorn
03-02-2004, 11:26
Folks,

just thought to let you know about a guide that I wrote last year for adding a new faction to VI.
Adding_new_faction_guide.pdf (http://www.totalwar.org/Downloads/Mtw_Uploads/MTWupload/bak-jun-2005/Adding_new_faction_guide.pdf)
Cheers
Starkhorn

EGr
03-03-2004, 06:42
this guide is awesome

i got everything working in my new faction except two things

the loyalty shields are massive
http://www.thehivemind.org/eliteguard/images/massiveloyalty.JPG

and my kings name is "King Ethanromannumeral#####blahblahblah"

starkhorn
03-03-2004, 12:35
Looks like either you setshieldimage line is wrong or you copied the large shield into the small shield file....or you guys are extra super loyal :)

Check the SetShieldImage line. The first entry should be your faction label FN_FREE21. Next entry should be the name of the bif file containing your large shield like "Irish_lge". The next one is the small shield like "Irish_sml". Ensure this entry is correctly set to the bif file containing your small shield.
Basically re-check section 3.2.10 Faction Shields again in my guide.

Looks like your SetStartLeader is not quite right. It's quite tricky to explain this section clearly....it's more trial and error. Re-check section 3.2.14.

If still no luck then try:-

SetStartLeader:: FN_FREE21 0 0

Means your first king will be King Ethan I rather than II or whatever.

Cheers
Starkhorn

EGr
03-04-2004, 01:26
ah yes i had "Picts_lge" in there twice

but i still cant fix this King Ethanromannumeral###1-thing

ill just keep messing with different numbers in there

EGr
03-04-2004, 01:55
yayuh i got it

i used

SetStartLeader:: FN_FREE21 0 3 1 1 1

VikingHorde
03-21-2004, 21:57
Is there a way to make a faction elect a new leder like the pope. Im working on a Mod that im going to send out soon. I want my teutonic faction to elect a new leder and not get heirs. I don't want the teutonics to excom. the other factions.
In the early.txt, theres the faction behaviour line, but dont knows if thats will do it. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-help.gif http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

dewinter
03-25-2004, 02:38
trying to do some simple modifications and ran into some issues..

followed the instructions as best i could and swear i didnt miss anything but..

on about stage ten were im just starting to name my faction and such and nothing is showing up properly.

my custom game ...NAMED "custom game" shows up in the era menue as "( custom game ) could not translate"

and my irish faction does not show up in the list of factions.

dewinter
03-25-2004, 03:14
ok..got the name of my game working..my faction still isnt showing up on the list however.

starkhorn
03-25-2004, 10:28
VikingHorde

The faction behaviour section tells the AI how each faction behaves when playing the AI. It hasn't got anything to do with sucession. I believe the part of successions being elected are hard-coded as I've not heard of any way to mod that....unless someone else knows better.

Cheers
Starkhorn

starkhorn
03-25-2004, 10:33
DeWinter,

What section of the guide are you at ? You said stage ten, does that mean section 3.2.10 as that is quite far in the guide but your problem is quite early. By following sections 3.2 and 3.2.1, it should solve your problem. I suspect you simply made a small typo and suggest you re-check everything again. The format in the Default_faction_specific.txt is critical and must be followed exactly.

Cheers
Starkhorn

PseRamesses
03-25-2004, 11:18
Starkhorn, I dl your guide and just wanted to thank you for it.
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/bigthumb.gif

VikingHorde
03-25-2004, 11:37
I allso like the guide. It gave me to know-how to make the mod that im working on. It's greate that you tok the time to make it. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/bigthumb.gif

starkhorn
03-25-2004, 11:37
Your more than welcome. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-smile.gif

Cheers
Starkhorn

dewinter
03-26-2004, 02:31
looking threw defualt_faction_spasific everything looks fine..but there might be something im missing.

question..when declaring your faction is upper/lowercase an issue?

here is a copy of default_etcc ..hope its not to large

//*********************************************************************
//
// The campaigns 'faction specific' and 'rebel' text strings:-
//
// This is the default file used for arrays of faction names and arrays
// of text containing the full set of faction names in order.
//
// Rebel faction names also need to be placed in this file..
//
//*********************************************************************

//faction leader names
@["faction_leaders_xzy"]
@{"The Rebel Leader"}
@{"The Almohad Khalifah"}
@{"The Byzantine Emperor"}
@{"The King of the Danes"}
@{"The Egyptian Sultan"}
@{"The King of England"}
@{"The King of France"}
@{"The Holy Roman Emperor"}
@{"The Italian Doge"}
@{"The King of Poland"}
@{"The Russian Grand Prince"}
@{"The Spanish King"}
@{"The Turkish Sultan"}
@{"The King of Aragon"}
@{"The Duke of Burgundy"}
@{"The Khan of the Golden Horde"}
@{"The King of Hungary"}
@{"The Prince of Novgorod"}
@{"The Pope"}
@{"The King of Sicily"}
@{"The Swiss Leader"}
@{"The King of Ireland"}

// This array dictates how the faction corresponding to the position in the

list would address their leader.
// eg. If your first faction was the English then you would want "King" at

position 1, not at position 0 as this is always the rebels.

@["king_titles"] // Label
@{"King "} // Position 0
@{"Khalifah "} // Position 1
@{"Emperor "}
@{"King "}
@{"Sultan "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"Emperor "}
@{"Doge "}
@{"King "}
@{"Prince "}
@{"King "}
@{"Sultan "}
@{"King "}
@{"Duke "}
@{"Khan "}
@{"King "}
@{"Prince "}
@{"Pope "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"King "}
@{"king "}

@["custom_battle_menu_factions"]
@{"Rebel"}
@{"Almohad"}
@{"Byzantine"}
@{"Danish"}
@{"Egyptian"}
@{"English"}
@{"French"}
@{"German"}
@{"Italian"}
@{"Polish"}
@{"Russian"}
@{"Spanish"}
@{"Turkish"}
@{"Aragonese"}
@{"Burgundian"}
@{"Golden Horde"}
@{"Hungarian"}
@{"Novgorod"}
@{"Papal"}
@{"Sicilian"}
@{"Swiss"}
@{"Irish"}

@["factions_posessive_xzy"]
@{"Rebel"}
@{"Almohad"}
@{"Byzantine"}
@{"Danish"}
@{"Egyptian"}
@{"English"}
@{"French"}
@{"German"}
@{"Italian"}
@{"Polish"}
@{"Russian"}
@{"Spanish"}
@{"Turkish"}
@{"Aragonese"}
@{"Burgundian"}
@{"Golden Horde"}
@{"Hungarian"}
@{"Novgorod"}
@{"Papal"}
@{"Sicilian"}
@{"Swiss"}
@{"Irish"}

// The following is to accomodate languages requiring female forms of

faction names for ["other_princess_tooltip1"]
// in tooltip.txt. For languages not requiring this copy whatever you have in

["factions_posessive_xzy"] (names.txt),
// but obviously leave the label as is here.

@["female_factions_posessive_xzy"]
@{"Rebel"}
@{"Almohad"}
@{"Byzantine"}
@{"Danish"}
@{"Egyptian"}
@{"English"}
@{"French"}
@{"German"}
@{"Italian"}
@{"Polish"}
@{"Russian"}
@{"Spanish"}
@{"Turkish"}
@{"Aragonese"}
@{"Burgundian"}
@{"Golden Horde"}
@{"Hungarian"}
@{"Novgorod"}
@{"Papal"}
@{"Sicilian"}
@{"Swiss"}
@{"Irish"}

@["factions_xzy"]
@{"The Rebels"}
@{"The Almohads"}
@{"The Byzantines"}
@{"The Danes"}
@{"The Egyptians"}
@{"The English"}
@{"The French"}
@{"The Germans"}
@{"The Italians"}
@{"The Polish"}
@{"The Russians"}
@{"The Spanish"}
@{"The Turkish"}
@{"The Aragonese"}
@{"The Burgundians"}
@{"The Golden Horde"}
@{"The Hungarians"}
@{"The People of Novgorod"}
@{"The Papacy"}
@{"The Sicilians"}
@{"The Swiss"}
@{"The Irish"}

@["of_Clan_Names"]
@{" of The Rebels"}
@{" of The Almohads"}
@{" of The Byzantines"}
@{" of The Danes"}
@{" of The Egyptians"}
@{" of The English"}
@{" of The French"}
@{" of The Germans"}
@{" of The Italians"}
@{" of The Polish"}
@{" of The Russians"}
@{" of The Spanish"}
@{" of The Turkish"}
@{" of The Aragonese"}
@{" of The Burgundians"}
@{" of The Golden Horde"}
@{" of The Hungarians"}
@{" of The men of Novgorod"}
@{" of The Papacy"}
@{" of The Sicilians"}
@{" of The Swiss"}
@{" of The Irish"}

@["factions_special_xzy"]
@{"the Rebels"}
@{"the Almohads"}
@{"the Byzantines"}
@{"the Danes"}
@{"the Egyptians"}
@{"the English"}
@{"the French"}
@{"the Germans"}
@{"the Italians"}
@{"the Polish"}
@{"the Russians"}
@{"the Spanish"}
@{"the Turkish"}
@{"the Aragonese"}
@{"the Burgundians"}
@{"the Golden Horde"}
@{"the Hungarians"}
@{"the People of Novgorod"}
@{"the Papacy"}
@{"the Sicilians"}
@{"the Swiss"}
@{"The Irish"}

@["factions_special_caps_xzy"]
@{"The Rebels"}
@{"The Almohads"}
@{"The Byzantines"}
@{"The Danes"}
@{"The Egyptians"}
@{"The English"}
@{"The French"}
@{"The Germans"}
@{"The Italians"}
@{"The Polish"}
@{"The Russians"}
@{"The Spanish"}
@{"The Turkish"}
@{"The Aragonese"}
@{"The Burgundians"}
@{"The Golden Horde"}
@{"The Hungarians"}
@{"The People of Novgorod"}
@{"The Papacy"}
@{"The Sicilians"}
@{"The Swiss"}
@{"The Irish"}

i stoped this copy/paste just before it begins describing rebel factions..didnt want the post to big.

everything look ok? i noticed a few spaces in there..should they be?

starkhorn
03-26-2004, 10:02
Hi DeWinter,

It seems lots of people are having problems with this part of the guide for some reason. Once I figure out how/where the issue is, I intend to update the guide to remove this problem.

you have to realise I wrote this guide last year and I haven't really looked at it for a long time and having re-read it, it doesn't make sense to me for the nation to appear in the list before making the faction active.

So can I suggest that you continue to section 3.2.5 and then see if the nation appears in the list.

Please let me know if this solves it as if so, then obviously section 3.2.1 is wrong.

Cheers
Starkhorn

ps your file looks grand. Spaces inside the quotes are ok. Outside the quotes are not ok.

starkhorn
03-26-2004, 11:12
Folks,

I'll be trying to do a new version of this guide in the next few weeks so I'm looking for feedback or suggestions to improve this guide.

I intend to update the faction colour section and also the section 3.2.1 as lots of people are having issues with it.

If there are any other ideas out there then let me know.

Cheers
Starkhorn

starkhorn
03-26-2004, 19:36
Dewinter and all,

Well something is definitely up with my guide as when you complete section 3.2.1, the guide states that your clan should be in the list, however it is not.

The solution is to simply continue with the guide until section 3.2.14. After completing this section, start MTW and you should now see your faction in the list.

Unsure why this occurs....will check to see if it's an issue with 2.0 and 2.1 (as I wrote the guide using 2.0 and I've now got 2.1 installed).

Anyway, I will update the guide next week to correct this mistake.

Also A small error to section 3.2.10.
In this section, says
"go into the
textures/campmap/Castleflags/Vikings/Castleflags directory."

The directory actually is
textures/campmap/Vikings/Castleflags.

I will correct this in the next version of the guide.

Apologises to all for the confusion.

Cheers
Starkhorn

Kaiser of Arabia
04-10-2004, 02:28
Ok. I tried adding a new faction (FN_FREE23) to Kekvitmod (had to add the mafia). I got past the Error Faction Associastion problem, but now the game won't start. I am the F*cking idiot Can someone help me, it's for a small mini mod based off of Kekvit mod which adds the mafia, and a bigger france.
GAH CUT OF HEAD MAKE HEAD PIE GAH
-Capo

SwedishViking
04-10-2004, 20:26
I have added 2 new factions, the Dutch and the Swedish and everything works fine but when i add units in the CRUSADERS_UNIT_PROD11.TXT file using the gnome editor
and start the game the following message appear:

Unknown faction specified: column 28, row 97

FN_FREE21

Why????

I have followed the guide and i´m sure i havent missed anything.

Kaiser of Arabia
04-10-2004, 20:41
I've got that. factions have to be in quotes if more than one. other than that I can't help you

SwedishViking
04-10-2004, 21:30
Thanks, but they are in quotes so that isn´t it.

manoh
04-11-2004, 11:37
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but have been reading for a while....

I've got the guide, installed mtw:viking

my only problem is when the declare faction section

I typed

DeclareFaction:: "FN_FREE21"

in my dutch file,early file,high file and late file but when I go to the dutch campaign its just the same no extra faction~http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-confused.gif

I've done all the earlier stuff I have the dutch era, the dutch campaign just no faction and I cant continue until this is resolved http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-help.gif

tombom
04-11-2004, 17:33
Hi manoh http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif Have you done the guide all the way through? You need to set the faction to major and make sure there is SetStartLeader etc. in your Dutch campaign file. You don't actually need to add any names in the Loc file for it to work, but they'll just be called faction_specific_xzy### or similar. If you've followed all steps then I'm stumped. Occasionally factions will disappear for me but this is usually because I've missed something out.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

manoh
04-12-2004, 05:42
I havent done all the things the guide asked me to cause I'm stuck at declare faction,

from the guide it says I'm supposed to type
DeclareFaction:: FN_FREE21 and then go to the campaign map and see an extra faction with some weird name at first this is according to the guide....

so from what you say I need to do the entire guide, if so then the faction will appear in the campaign area then why in the guide it asked me to go to the campaign area after setting the declarefaction to see if an extra faction appear? http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif

starkhorn
04-13-2004, 00:35
SwedishViking,

I think you missed a small but vital point which is written in section 3.2.1

when you declare your faction in the declarefaction line, you must also add this line to the early.txt, high.txt and late.txt because they all use the same crusaders.txt file.

In version 1.1 I'll be showing a way to use an entirely seperate version of the crusader file to avoid this issue as alot of people missed it.

Cheers
Starkhorn

starkhorn
04-13-2004, 00:37
manoh,

Read my post in this thread from 26 March. Basically continue until section 3.2.14.

version 1.1 of my guide will fix that.

cheers
Starkhorn

manoh
04-13-2004, 07:49
I have already written in the early, high,and late as I have said in my earlier post but still nothing....

Now I have a new prob I have continued with the guid after I set the region where my faction is to appear I went into mtw and poof my dutch campaign is gone at first it was there then after continueing with the guide its gone......

Help pls, meanwhile I'm gonna redo everything after I paste
my backup files back http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-computer.gif

starkhorn
04-13-2004, 08:54
Manoh,

Yes I know you have done that. My post yestetday for adding the faction to early, late and high was for SwedishViking and not for you. (i.e. that's why I began my post SwedishViking)

You made a syntax mistake somewhere in your file. The campaign will disappear when you've done that. Re-check everything you've done. Start with the last change you made. Comment it out and check to see if your campaign comes back.

Cheers
Starkhorn

manoh
04-13-2004, 19:36
sorry I didnt see the guys name, I must have read it to fast.....

I'll try to do it again and follow your recent comments, i'll let you guys know in a couple of days if it works, thanks http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

SwedishViking
04-13-2004, 22:41
That was it. Thanks Starkhorn http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-2thumbsup.gif

vlad_demstra
04-22-2004, 18:52
Okay, I have done the guide, but, as I try and boot the game, it dont work. It crashes to the desk top or it will "not respond" any more. any ideas of what i might have done..

starkhorn
04-23-2004, 12:30
So did you just follow the guide from the beginning to the end and then just start VI ? If so then you bound to have problems. You should check each time you change a file that you can still start the game and get access to you mod from the campaign menu. Suggest you rollback each of your changes section by section and try to load the game. If you can load the game then the error was obviously in that part of the mod.

Without more info it's impossible to say what's the problem. Simply saying the game crashes isn't really much use.

BTW, is this the same problem as in your new faction error thread ?

Cheers
Starkhorn

vlad_demstra
04-23-2004, 14:01
no i figures out what the problem was. There was A " missing. I didnt figure that would make the hole game crash tho. The error that I am having now is a no find FREE_21 when I to enter the highland clansmen as my scottish leader unit.

starkhorn
04-23-2004, 14:16
I've posted already in your new faction thread but I think your having the same issues as SwedishViking was having on page 1 of this thread.

Read my last post in page 1 of this thread and let us know if you've done that.

Cheers
Starkhorn

BarkingBeagle
04-27-2004, 18:56
Hey, Starkhorn... that's a GREAT guide you've got, and I'm glad you wrote it. I had no idea how to create a new faction until I saw it.

I've read through this thread, and feel stupid for not having asked before (rather than spend six hours figuring it out myself - dumb me.)

With the help of your guide, I've got a Gaelic faction up in Scotland and Ireland. How original. It has unique units, etc, and I thought it worked perfectly... Until I got to the third turn, when the game just crashes after giving a 'building completed' message. Is there something obvious I'm doing wrong?

As far as I can tell, I followed your guide completely.

BarkingBeagle
04-27-2004, 19:11
Heh.

After posting that, a flash of inspiration came to me, I went to my Early.txt file, and sure enough ... I had messed up step 3.2.10 -- I needed to enter a real flag and a valid shield.

Again, thanks for the really neat guide, Starkhorn.

bush
04-28-2004, 10:05
Question: Have you successfully created a muslim faction? (not that I'VE had any problems...)

Again, Starkhorn, nice guide.

Deaghlan
04-29-2004, 12:37
I've added my own little faction to the game and everything is great apart from one thing. After the invention of the compass, and I'm assuming gunpowder, the faction can't build the new units and buildings that come with the invention. Any idea whats wrong?

gaelic cowboy
05-02-2004, 16:36
Probally just a typo somewhere recheck the textfiles and compare them to unmodded sorry I cant be more specific goodluck man by the way where about are you from in Ireland.

Deaghlan
05-02-2004, 23:05
Antrim.

I played on reguardless and eventually i was able to to build the ships. just a long time after the compass message http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif

Nomad
05-20-2004, 14:21
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif Hi there,
A little question if anyone can help. I've been adding a few new factions, and ran into the old fac shield problem. So dutifully created several custom files. All work fine.
However, I was wondering, if by overwriting the original Early, High, Late, and/or removing/renaming the offending units, i.e ChivMAA, ChivFuedal Sergeants, etc etc etc, it was possible to do away with custom files or more precisely free them up for new bodies. Failing that remove named units from the Facshield files.
Cheers for any help,
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

06-20-2004, 06:37
Hey Starkhorn, thanks for the great guide. I created a playable Welsh faction, even made them entirely pagan. But I have a couple of questions I hope you can answer. Everything seems to work fine; I played through atleast 20 turns, and then I realized something was wrong. My leader portraits looked distinctively Muslim, and my prince unit pieces on the game map were definitely Muslim. Now, I've been modding for awhile and have alot of experience with other games, so I'm sure that all I need to know is which section or file I need to alter and I can figure it out from there.
I have one more question though. I know that you didn't cover this in your guide, but here goes...Do you know if it is possible to take the pagan shrines from the Viking campaign and make them available in the other campaigns? This would give my faction the advantage it is missing. I made them Pagan so I wouldn't have to answer to the Pope. Plus I don't like Christians much. My mod is fine as it is...I lack the advantages the religious factions get, but I also lack the disadvantages. So if you don't know the answer to this question, don't go out of your way to figure it out. It's not that important.
Thank you in advance and thanks again for all your hard work on your guide.

-Brandon Celephaith

Celephaith@aol.com

tombom
06-20-2004, 18:59
Have you checked in the campmap/portraits/pagan folder to see if the portraits are muslim?

themonkey
06-21-2004, 22:28
i haven't been able to get your New Faction to be able to
select all changes I have are the Campaign.txt is dark.txt
(era title)

I have it in like this:

DeclareFaction:: "FN_REBEL"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_ALMOHAD"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_BYZANTINE"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_DANISH"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_EGYPTIAN"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_ENGLISH"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_FRENCH"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_GERMAN_HRE"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_ITALIAN"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_POLISH"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_RUSSIAN"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_SPANISH"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_TURKISH"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_ARAGONESE"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_BURGUNDIAN"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_GOLDEN_HORDE"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_HUNGARIAN"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_NOVGOROD"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_PAPIST"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_SICILIAN"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_SWISS"
DeclareFaction:: "FN_FREE21"

Ps.Up Kildare

starkhorn
06-22-2004, 16:02
Celipath,

Have a read of the below thread and read Kevitrae's post. I think it should be what you are after to add units and buildings from VI to MTW.

http://p223.ezboard.com/fshogun....7.topic (http://p223.ezboard.com/fshoguntotalwarfrm9.showMessage?topicID=567.topic)

About the muslim thing....hmmm. Double check your lines in the early.txt (or whatever you called it) to ensure your culture is indeed a pagan culture. After that check the actual potraits themselves in the directory specified by tombom.

hope that helps.

Cheers
Starkhorn

starkhorn
06-22-2004, 16:02
Monkey,

What section of the guide are you at and what exactly is your problem ? I can't make head nor tail out of your post... :)

Cheers
Starkhorn

themonkey
06-22-2004, 19:52
I am at Declaring a New Faction.
And there is no faction selectable?

Myrddraal
06-22-2004, 20:10
R U sure you made that faction major, not minor. This would explain why ur faction is not selectable.

Does the faction appear if you play as another faction. If so then this is the reason why.

themonkey
06-22-2004, 23:19
How i set faction Major?

themonkey
06-22-2004, 23:26
I Tried to this but this
didn't work ?
When I try to Select a Faction
I see no Strange Name

Myrddraal
06-23-2004, 08:19
Does the faction appear in game if you play as another faction. If so then this is the reason why.

themonkey
06-23-2004, 09:16
I changed the faction to FT_Major but it still is
not existant?

Myrddraal
06-23-2004, 10:40
What I'm trying to ask you is:

When you play the actual game as another faction. Does that faction appear on the campaingn map.

Yes or No?

starkhorn
06-23-2004, 12:33
I've already specified in the first page of this thread that the name of the faction does not appear at this stage, i.e. the guide has a mistake at this part in section 3.2.1.

Try reading all pages of this thread to see if a solution has already been specified for your problem.

See below the post that I'm talking about in case you can't find it on page 1 of this thread.

Cheers
Starkhorn

"Well something is definitely up with my guide as when you complete section 3.2.1, the guide states that your clan should be in the list, however it is not.

The solution is to simply continue with the guide until section 3.2.14. After completing this section, start MTW and you should now see your faction in the list.

Unsure why this occurs....will check to see if it's an issue with 2.0 and 2.1 (as I wrote the guide using 2.0 and I've now got 2.1 installed).

Anyway, I will update the guide next week to correct this mistake.

Also A small error to section 3.2.10.
In this section, says
"go into the
textures/campmap/Castleflags/Vikings/Castleflags directory."

The directory actually is
textures/campmap/Vikings/Castleflags.

I will correct this in the next version of the guide.

Apologises to all for the confusion.

Cheers
Starkhorn"

themonkey
06-23-2004, 15:06
Myrddaal,
No the Faction Don't appear in the Campaign
like the Papacy?

themonkey
06-23-2004, 15:15
Starkhorn,
are you referaring to the part in which
You have that it comes up as http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-furious3.gif
Are there any Changes like
instead of Dutch.txt it's called Dark.txt
CN=Age of Great Darkness
hich affect the Guide?

Myrddraal
06-23-2004, 16:34
Quote[/b] (themonkey @ June 23 2004,15:06)]Myrddaal,
No the Faction Don't appear in the Campaign
like the Papacy?
I don't mean resurge like the Papacy. I mean, can you see them. Do they have any men. Do they own any provinces. Can you see their king. Etc. I.e. Do they exist.

themonkey
06-23-2004, 18:11
No I'm only a 3.2.5

themonkey
06-23-2004, 19:07
I got to the point in which I'd done
the heirs and the Campaign Won't appear

Myrddraal
06-24-2004, 08:28
Do you mean the campaign as a whole won't appear.

That could be anything from a typo to complete screw up. Theres no easy answer.

I suggest you retrace your steps. Undoing them one by one until error disappears.

Bad luck http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/frown.gif

themonkey
06-24-2004, 10:29
The Whole campaign does not appear,Well I was going to do it again any way as if you read
My Update in the Help with Ireland Mod topic my Good
PC had got a fault

But now I have fixed it (XP REINSTALLED)
and I plan to download all my tools

So basically i'm starting the mod again and this time I've got 2 HDD
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/ceasaryes.gif http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/medievalcheers.gif
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/ceasaryes.gif http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/medievalcheers.gif
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/ceasaryes.gif http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/barrel.gif

Assassins_Shadow
06-28-2004, 13:48
Hey, Starkhorn, I was wondering if you could help me. I used your guide to making a new faction (absolutely awesome by the way) and I ran into trouble near the end where I am supposed to copy some folders in the Textures/Men directory and rename them Custom0-Custom6. I did this and everthing else in that section of the guide. But I still CTD, I am wondering if I was supposed to paste the new folders(Custom0-Custom6) in a new spot?(I left mine in Textures/Men) http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-help.gif

tombom
06-28-2004, 21:12
Quote[/b] (Assassins_Shadow @ June 28 2004,13:48)]Hey, Starkhorn, I was wondering if you could help me. I used your guide to making a new faction (absolutely awesome by the way) and I ran into trouble near the end where I am supposed to copy some folders in the Textures/Men directory and rename them Custom0-Custom6. I did this and everthing else in that section of the guide. But I still CTD, I am wondering if I was supposed to paste the new folders(Custom0-Custom6) in a new spot?(I left mine in Textures/Men) http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-help.gif
You need to change every instance of the old name in the unit_prod file with the new name i.e. every PlateS becomes Custom6.

BTW, like your sig http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Fredderik
06-29-2004, 11:43
Hi Stakhorn
Thank you very much for your guide
Unfortunately i don't have Viking invasion.
But i managed to create my faction, only modifying the Aragonese one...
BUT How can i edit the names of my faction and his kings in Medieval TW?
I don't think that my faction meets well spanish names....
Thanks

starkhorn
06-29-2004, 13:11
Fredderik,

You need to update your default_heroes.txt.
Have a read of section 3.2.15 in the guide where I've attempted to explain it, it should be virtually the same between MTW and VI, although of course there will be newer entries in the VI version.

Cheers
Starkhorn

Fredderik
06-29-2004, 20:22
Ok
Thank you very much Stakhorn....But where can i update my default_heroes.txt?
I'm italian and we only have patch 1.1.
Actually in my Medieval total war directory i don't have any default_heroes.txt.
Thanks for the help

Fredderik
06-29-2004, 20:33
I have an idea
If default_heroes.txt is not too big, you can send it to me by e-mai...Then i'll try to put it into my loc/ITA directory.
If it works...I would be lucky
My mail: valarfed@inwind.it
I'm sorry for being soo boring...But i want to see my names

Seven.the.Hun
07-01-2004, 13:02
hey Starkhorn
1st of all, i'd like to say thanx for your efforts and congrats on a great guide
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/medievalcheers.gif

i went through this guide and made a new faction, loads and everything, i messed something up and cannot figure out how though,
i made a kickass king in an impoverished wallachia for early...
he shows up as
King blah I
age 37
married royal
Influence: 4
Piety: 9
Dread: 9
Command: 0
Acumen: 7

this is what i entered...
SetStartLeader:: FN_FREE21 0 3 1 1 1
and...
FAMOUS_KINGS:: FN_FREE21 1
//name no. c d p a portrait vnv
0, 0, 8, 9, 9, 7, -1, mightywarrior2

i am wondering why the king's command appears as a zero...i am unsure as when i change the 2nd number in famous_kings, the command remains at zero??? i dont get it...i figure its late and i missed something simple.
any aid out there?

http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-zzz.gif

http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-2thumbsup.gif

Fredderik
07-02-2004, 12:32
About Colours and shields:
I modified all themwithout troubles except the ones i see in strategic map.
What file should i modiofy to see "MY shield" in the men on strategic map (my kings my generals).
And what file to see "my shield" during the battle on the flag of my general?
Thank you

Assassins_Shadow
07-03-2004, 04:04
Starkhorn, the last section of your guide, the one dealing with the new folders (Custom0-Custom6), is giving me trouble. I did exactly what you said. Renamed the folders and their contents (only .BIF and .LBM files), and I changed every Peasant, ChainHlm, HlPlArSH, etc. to Custom0, Custom1, etc. in the Gnome editor. When I try to fight a battle, however, it says unknown error (0)(00000).
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-wall.gif
Please help... I'm just some newb who can't figure out what to do.
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-computer.gif

Assassins_Shadow
07-03-2004, 18:49
My previous post wasn't exactly correct, sorry. When ever I try to fight a battle with my new faction the load bar fills up completely, but instead of CTD a message box appears that says "Hard sprites failed to Load" then underneath that it says "Unknown error (0)(000000)" after this is displayed, the campaign map loads back up, on the next year, but there is no evidence the battle ever took place.

Malachus
07-04-2004, 16:59
Alright, I got my faction up and running, but the game still crashes when I try to play battles. It says Hard-sprites load error (0) (000000). I've gone through and renamed the files that i had to to Custom0, Custom1, etc. Any help as to whats wrong?

starkhorn
07-04-2004, 18:28
ahh the dreaded Failed to load sprites message. :

I've had this many times when starting with mods and every single time it's because I didn't update or re-name the files properly.

Either I had mis-spelt custom, or forgot a file or screwed up when updating the entries with gnome editor.

The only way to solve is to check and double-check and triple check each file, each directory and each entry with gnome editor.

Basically if you are getting that error then you've not renamed the files properly and only you can re-check what you've done.

Cheers
Starkhorn

starkhorn
07-04-2004, 18:38
Sven,

Try putting 7 as the command level which will give you a 8 star general....remember the index starts at 0. I'm not entirely sure why putting 8 down doesn't give you a 9 star general though.

I know though that the rank overflows and goes back to zero once it goes higher than 9.

Cheers
Starkhorn

starkhorn
07-04-2004, 18:46
Fredderik,

Well I wrote the guide for VI so I don't know if things are different in MTW 1.1 so I can't really help too much.

Anyway, section 3.2.15 specifies clearly where the default_heroes.txt is located so please read this section. If it's not there then simply use windows explorer to find it but it should be in campmap/names or at least it's there in the English VI version.

Section 3.2.10 shows how to update the shields for the strategic map. If you aren't seeing that then you've not followed that section properly or something different is needed for MTW 1.1. I've not attempted any modding with MTW 1.1, so I'm not really able to help.

Cheers
Starkhorn

Malachus
07-04-2004, 18:58
Thanks a lot stark. I'll try that.

Malachus
07-04-2004, 19:42
Umm, stark, when you say to look through the files to see what I did wrong, which files are u talking about? The CRUSADERS_unit_prod11? The Custom files? The entire directory?

starkhorn
07-04-2004, 19:48
First check that you correctly copied and renamed the directories correctly to custom0, custom1 etc. Then check that you correctly renamed each file in each directory.

Finally check field48 in the crusaders_unit file to ensure you updated each entry correctly. i.e. for each unit that had peasent as the body unit, that you correctly renamed it to custom0, etc

Hope that helps.

cheers
Starkhorn

ps flint, MI ? So do you personally know Michael Moore ? http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Malachus
07-04-2004, 19:51
Sadly, I don't know Michael Moore (...or maybe that's a good thing), but anyways, I checked all those files and everything looks perfect, but I'm still having the same problem.

Malachus
07-04-2004, 20:01
YES Nevermind, Stark. I got it working now. I had my files written as Custom_0 etc. I fixed that probelm. Thanks a bunch.

Malachus
07-05-2004, 18:11
Ok stark, I gotta bother you again. My faction runs perfectly fine, but there's one minor problem that I can't figure out. I created a Muslim faction, and I wanted the king to be called the "Grand Sheik". However, although I entered everything correctly (supposedly?) in the default_faction_specific file, my king ends up with the title "King" and not "Grand Sheik". What did I do wrong this time?

Fredderik
07-05-2004, 18:52
Hi Stakhorn,
In fact MTW has a lot of differences: There's no default_heroes.txt
And there's no castleflags directory...
But i managed out to find the right files...Except the flag we see on our castles in strategic map.
And i can't find the king's names too.
But i managed too to play with fun my mod. Obviously it's not perfect with these bugs.
Your guide was very useful
Unfortunately i think that VI is better for modding...
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/mecry.gif

Malachus
07-08-2004, 03:58
Hey stark, i got three problems:
- my Muslim leader is being called "King" instead of
Sultan, though I've enetered everything correctly

- my Celtic leader has the name "King Roman Numerals
#..."

- i'm getting a response when i try to start up a campaign
game that says "Attempted to place a unit in a region
owned by a faction with a different cultural origin."

Can you give me some help, please?

starkhorn
07-08-2004, 09:08
Unsure of the first issue as I had something similiar a few months back but I can't remember the solution.

I'll need to see your entries in the SetStartLeader:: line and your famous kings line...

The 3rd issue is because your trying to make an unit which is forbidden to be made for that faction. This could be because of religion, faction or region specific issues which are specified in the unit crusader file

So what units are you trying to place and where and for which faction ?

Cheers
Starkhorn

Malachus
07-09-2004, 03:20
Ok, here's what i got, maybe u can sole the King Roman Numerals.... name problem for me:

SetStartLeader:: FN_ALMOHAD 0 5 0 1 1 0 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_BYZANTINE 0 7 0 4 7 1 3 10 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_EGYPTIAN 0 4 0 0 0 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_ENGLISH 0 7 0 2 0 0 2 1 2
SetStartLeader:: FN_FRENCH 0 5 5 3 1 1 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 0 7 3 4 2 3 1 1 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_ITALIAN 0 5 2 3 3 0 9
SetStartLeader:: FN_POLISH 0 4 2 2 1 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_SPANISH 0 4 0 6 2 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_TURKISH 0 7 0 0 0 0 0 1 1

SetStartLeader:: FN_HUNGARIAN 0 7 1 1 1 0 1 1 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_NOVGOROD 0 3 0 0 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_PAPIST 0 8 2 1 8 20 2 1 2 7
SetStartLeader:: FN_SICILIAN 0 1 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_DANISH 0 7 2 3 1 1 2 0 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_ARAGONESE 0 3 0 0 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_BURGUNDIAN 1 4 0 0 0 2
SetStartLeader:: FN_SWISS 0 3 0 0 1
SetStartLeader:: FN_FREE21 0 3 0 0 1

//name no. c d p a portrait vnv
2, 6, 4, 3, 5, 3, -1, attacker3
5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, -1, attacker3

starkhorn
07-09-2004, 09:40
The line below is wrong:-

as you have 2 entries then you need to specify a 2 after the faction name i.e

FAMOUS_KINGS:: FN_FREE21 2

try that and let us know.

Cheers
Starkhorn

Malachus
07-09-2004, 19:02
Oh darn, ure right, I didnt see that. Ill try it and see what happens.

Malachus
07-10-2004, 00:12
Sorry stark, but that didn't work.... all the kings in the game have their names messed up.

Malachus
07-10-2004, 02:23
My game says this "King_Title##21 This label does not exist"
Got any solutions?

starkhorn
07-10-2004, 13:23
Have you set-up your forenames and surnames correctly ? What have you got as your set forenames and set surnames lines ?

I changed my default_heroes,txt and startpos to match your exactly and I had gotten the same problem as you. My solution was to change the 1 to a 2 and then my kings name appeared correctly so you've got something else wrong. Suggest you recheck everything again with a fine tooth comb.

Cheers
Starkhorn

Malachus
07-10-2004, 18:24
Hmmmm, one problem to the next http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/mecry.gif

Alright, I haven't solved the king name problem yet, tho here's what I have:

SET_FORENAMES:: FN_FREE21 10 6
SET_SURNAMES:: FN_FREE21 7

But now I have another problem thats bugging me even more.~http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-angry.gif

I created several units for my faction (copying existing units but changing their names and stats). However, my campaign will not run these units. They'll only appear if i set them as the Faction Leader's unit. But there can only be one unit used as the faction leader so several of my units are left out. They function perfectly fine because I've tested them all as the king's unit, but they won't show up in my campaign otherwise. Even when I set the "MakeUnit:: " to include these units in my provinces initially, my campaign will disappear from the list. Got any ideas as to how to solve this, stark? Sorry I'm bugging you so much, but you've been a big help thus far.

Malachus
07-11-2004, 02:59
Ok stark, I figured out that unit problem so don't worry about it. However, I still got that king deally troubling me.

fenir
07-11-2004, 11:13
Starkhorn,

I don't seem to be able to download or find your guide anywhere, anychance you could give me a heads up?

thank you

fenir

Seven.the.Hun
07-11-2004, 12:33
thanx stark...
i figured out that last problem on my own, just got all mixed up with those faction leader numbers and such, oh so tricky...
now i'm tackling the swiss faction unit leader thing, as it got all messed up with me, now the game won't recognize swiss armoured pikemen, oh well, i stuck that in a different thread as to not really crowd this one with my screwup...
take care everyone

http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-2thumbsup.gif

Seven.the.Hun
07-11-2004, 12:35
by the way starkhorn, i fu wanted to use your guide to add say 2 more factions, well after the 1st one worked, how many of those facShields and colors can be used like the ones used for the Picts...which ones?
and how would u # something in Names.txt if u wanted to make a whole new list of names?

starkhorn
07-11-2004, 13:11
newagebassist20,

Ok try something like

SetStartLeader:: FN_FREE21 0 0

I can't quite decide whether its your default heroes file or the default faction file. The King_Title suggests it doesn't know the title of your leader and it's not the name. Recheck all the entries you made for the name of u leader in section 3.2.1. It's very, very easy to make a mistake here.

Cheers
Starkhorn

starkhorn
07-11-2004, 13:12
Fenir,

I've updated the link on page 1. Try it now.

Cheers
Starkhorn

starkhorn
07-11-2004, 13:17
Sven,

I can't seem to find your other post so can you post the link here or the problem and if I can help then I will.

I'm unaware of any limit on the faction colours or the number of faction shields.

Note since writing that guide, a tool called the faction colour tool has been written by someone so you might want to look at that this tool when deciding your faction colour.
It's in the orgs download section I believe ?

Cheers
Starkhorn

Malachus
07-11-2004, 19:30
Alrighty stark, I got my king's name to work out fine now... tho he's still called King and not Sultan, but I guess that'll do for now. Thanks alot once again, I'm sure I'll have some more questions for you soon enough.

Seven.the.Hun
07-12-2004, 07:54
hey starkhorn
this is the link to the post, and the odd problems i was having,
contemplating just starting over and making a whole new faction mod

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=5;t=20275

fenir
07-12-2004, 10:42
Thank you Starkhorn,

fenir

starkhorn
07-13-2004, 16:14
Folks,

Just to let you know that there is a new version of the guide v1.1.

There isn't alot new or different to be honest. Corrected some mistakes. Changed it so I make people check each change after they make etc.

The biggest change is a fairly simply one. Instead of editing the unit or building files or heroes files directly, I show a way to make a copy of your own file for each mod. That way your normal EARLY, HIGH and LATE campaigns won't be affected.

Anyway have fun.

Cheeers
Starkhorn

Seven.the.Hun
07-15-2004, 05:26
hey starkhorne,
what's up?
tried your spacing solution, same results...but i posted all i found out by messing with it in that other thread, https://forums.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

Spartiate
07-20-2004, 21:32
Brilliant.This faq made it much easier for me tomod the gameand i dont have the problem with CTD at battles because i use all new troops for my new faction and dont allow them to train the any from the 6 problem folders associated with faceplates.Excellent work senor. https://forums.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-2thumbsup.gif

Seven.the.Hun
07-22-2004, 10:11
anyone else made a new faction with this guide, and all is well, except which unit is your faction leader???
stumbled with that one... https://forums.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-juggle.gif

https://forums.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/shogunshame.gif

Spartiate
07-22-2004, 19:13
Hi HUN.I have found that using the Gnome Editor i have been able to edit the Crus_Unit_Prod11.Go to the unit you wish to use as your leader.Scroll along that line to column 49 and if you wish that to be your faction leader then enter in "FN_FREE21" in that section.If however you modded an existing faction then you simply enter in the name of the faction "FN_ENGLISH".Hope that helped because i'm stuck on the names part.ALL MY KINGS are named KING V and KING II and so forth. https://forums.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-wall.gif

Umeboshi
10-04-2004, 23:51
Hi,

I tried to get a copy of the guide to adding new factions by clicking on the link in the initial post for this thread, but this took me to a page that reads "No input file specified." Is these a new link to the guide?

Rikdemedici
10-27-2004, 19:44
that link doesn't seem to work and id like to use
will it be up again soon?? ~:)

Seven.the.Hun
11-22-2004, 08:21
~:eek:
yes...link doesnt work for me either and my old files are trashed, so i cant find the guide either...oh well, i'll keep looking around
stark will know what to do
~D
:duel:

VikingHorde
11-28-2004, 23:05
Starkhorn's guide can be downloaded here for now:

http://www.totalwar.org/Downloads/Mtw_Uploads/MTWupload/Adding_new_faction_guide.pdf

~:cheers:

Galagros
05-16-2005, 02:35
Okay, before I even start let it be known that this is my first attempt at modding any part of MTW.

That being said, I have just completed 3.2.12 of the guide and have ran into difficulties. I went to start up the game and see if everything was good so far. but the game wouldn't start up. I had to ctrl+alt+del and end the program because it wasn't responding. I shrugged and tried it again ... to no avail. So I restarted and tried once more only to get the same result.

I'm reasonably sure that something I did between 3.2.2 and 3.2.12 is causing this because I was stumped at the end of 3.2.1 for a while when it says you should see your faction available in the campaign until I read some things in this thread. I started the game up fine many times.

Any and all help will be much appreciated.

Galagros
05-16-2005, 21:32
To be a little more informative, I'm now certain it was something I caused while attempting the mod because my backup version of MTW works perfect. Also, after I put in the game and hit "Play Viking Invasion" two programs start up; Medieval_TW.exe and ~f39a36.tmp. Happen to know if the second is supposed to?

Gray
06-05-2005, 15:42
It seems the link isnt working. :(
Just when I started thinking about some modding...

Sensei Warrior
06-27-2005, 06:52
Muwahahaha, I just wanted to stop and say Thank You Starkhorn. Because of you I have proven that I am a smart monkey, albeit a slow one. I decided a week ago that I wanted to mod the game to add a faction that I wished MTW had. Well, since I never dabbled with it before I headed over here to garner advice from the masters, where I saw this thread. I hunted down a copy (wich was extremely hard, it seems most of the links are dead or something) of your tutorial and started trying to build my dream faction.

Well, I failed miserably on the first try, and the second, and the third for that matter. Then I decided to swallow what was left of my pride and follow the instructions to the letter. A mere 2 hours and 20 min later, and a little troubleshooting on my part, and I have my (or should I say yours?) very own Dutch Faction. Tee hehehee.

Anyways it is a very nice faction although I used it just long enough to get a feel for modding. So thank you starkhorn and all of you other vetran modders who have taken time out to help us poor lost souls, and newbie modders. Here's one on me. ~:cheers:

Crusader4thepeople
07-15-2005, 19:55
Ok a couple of questions

When looking at the campmap/startpos files for XL and BKB Super Mod, i found that there were no FN_FREE21, but instead FN_(Faction Name)

Is it possible to make REL_JEWISH JEWISH_CULTURE for a Jewish Faction

And if i make multiple Eras, do i need to make a FREE_(number i havnt used yet) or can i use FN_FREE21?

Aenlic
07-19-2005, 21:54
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Starkhorn's v1.1 of the guide? The version available in the original post link is the only one I can find; and is the original draft version 1.0 which has some errors which he fixed in the later version.

Galagros
03-04-2006, 03:01
http://www.3ddownloads.com/strategy-gaming/totalwar/FAQs/mtw/starkhorn_Addingnewfactionguide_v1.1.zip#

Heh, I've been looking for it for a loooong time.

Galagros
03-04-2006, 19:39
Sorry to double post, but I hope someone can answer this...

I'm on section 4.2.14 - SetShieldImage and something is wrong. Before I started that section everything was running smoothly, but now the game won't start run. Instead the program doesn't respond when I go to start it up. I've checked everything I've done at least 6 times now and I did everything exactly as the guide said. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Aenlic
04-06-2006, 20:35
Galagros, modding is a hair-losing experience, isnt it?

Make sure you're not falling victim to the faceshield bug. It's the one caused by not doing the copying of the PlateCav, Peasant etc, folders to Custom0 - Custom6, etc. and making the corresponding changes in the units.txt file.

Other than that, go back to where you were before the problems started, get it working at that point and then make one change at a time. This will help you narrow down the possibilities of where the problem occured. Typos are almost always the culprit, especially when the changes are made in the buildings and unit text files, since they are formatted so crazily.

Galagros
04-10-2006, 00:56
Thanks, I'll try that out next time I go for adding a new faction.

highlandclansman
09-14-2007, 07:44
Does any1 now if you can make an new faction if you've alredy got a mod installed say for example XL?

macsen rufus
09-14-2007, 11:22
Does any1 now if you can make an new faction if you've alredy got a mod installed say for example XL?

So long as you have spare slots, there shouldn't be any problem. I think the maximum is 32 including rebels.

Wladyslaw IV
09-22-2007, 13:49
So where do I go for the guide? The links lead me to no where.

Passatempo
09-24-2007, 02:54
i'll try that later, it must be really interesting to create a new faction :beam: