PDA

View Full Version : The only thing I hope they fix

MiniKiller
05-21-2004, 14:01
If one faction attacks another give the allied/neurtal/waring countries in the immediate area a second chance to either stay, help the attacker or aid the defender in the battle. I mean back then u know (most of the time) when an army was marching for u and could get allies with u. This would add alot more fun, tactics to, when to attack in fear of allies coming with them or when to attack when allies will help u and so on.

Also the winner (who gets the land) shouldnt be the biggest army it should either be the one who attacked first or the largest army LEFT after the battle.

Shamus
05-21-2004, 18:19
I would hope that after a battle in which two allies defeated a common enemy, there would be some kind of negotiation process to decide how the land was going to be distributed. Perhaps something along the lines of one person getting the land, and the other getting the spoils from the victory.

Oaty
05-22-2004, 05:48
One could get the land but pays a tribute for it as it seems spliiting land wo'nt be an option even though it should be.

Nowake
05-22-2004, 07:51
Also the winner (who gets the land) shouldnt be the biggest army it should either be the one who attacked first or the largest army LEFT after the battle.

Howz about another suggestion: neither gain the lands untill the war is finished; you both can use it as base and train troops, but can't apoint gov etc. When the war is finished, you negociate the territories.