PDA

View Full Version : Guild Library

Silianat
07-20-2004, 02:26
I humbly suggest that the guild create some sort of library/resource center. That way guild members can look up information about the games their playing. They could also research the battles they are playing in STW, MTW, and soon RTW and learn the history behind the battles. This could also include links to other sites if the information is not available. And all the how to guides at the beginning of each of the forums could be listed. Or you could create a history of the Guild. Hall of Fame record could also be recored here. Also a list of the administrator's...past and present could even be contained within here so that members know who to ask. This a lot of my usual posts, but...
FEEL FREE TO ADD to my humbly suggestion.
https://forums.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/shogunshame.gif silianat

Silianat
07-20-2004, 02:29
Almost forgot....
dont mean it to be like the library section we already have. This could be an administrator posting only place to keep out the spam and unwanted posts out of the info center.
https://forums.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/shogunshame.gif silianat

Silianat
07-20-2004, 06:14
anyone else have an oppinion on this topic. I would be grateful for the input.

Gregoshi
07-20-2004, 06:52
Well, there is the Guides forum for MTW game issues. For history there is a pinned topic for people to add good links to historical information they find of the internet. The Dungeon has forums many "how to" modding faqs.

Were you thinking something more centralize for all topics? And I gather you want something cleaned up and organized too? I believe the Guides forum is attempting that - cleaned up and organized information for MTW. I know there has been some attempts to organize important information in the Dungeon and Apothecary. It is a lot of work to do all this and it goes as the various mods have time.

Can you relate what we have with what you're suggesting we should have? Thanks.

Silianat
08-03-2005, 20:41
Like the Ossuss library of the jedi...JK

A centralized grouping of all the guides, past posts, the "how to's", and other helpful information is what i ment.

But this purpose is sort of already fulfilled by the misc. catagory.