PDA

View Full Version : Crisis!!!

Efrem
08-03-2004, 11:22
I did what I was told!! BUT IT STARTED ME AS A NEW PERSON!!!!! WWAAAHHH

ALMOST 2000 POSTS DOWN THE DRAIN!!! NOT TO MENTION I AM NOW A JUNIOR PATRON RATHER THAN A MEMBER!!!!

Please help???

Have I made some silly error????

Efrem
08-03-2004, 11:27
OK OK!!

I admit I lied. 1500 posts. But It would have been over 2000 if not for my posts being deleted. And I was 2 posts of the 1500 mark!! I had HUUUGE celebrations planned. :scastle: :knight: :hide:

Admin
08-03-2004, 12:24
Hello Efrem,

You're logged in as Efrem, not Efrem da King as usual. You'll see that that account is as it was. Apart from the avatar, no one has it. There was an oddity and no time to sort that out. But you'll be able to pick one from the userCP. This board has very nice options for avatars. You'll see it coming.

Efrem
08-03-2004, 13:39
NO!!

I CAN'T LOG IN AS EDK!!!!!

I had to do the get your password thingy as was suggested and it automatically made me this name...

Admin
08-03-2004, 14:04
Oh!

Yes, this board could do better there. Both accounts probably use the same e-mail? Nope. You should use your other e-mail to reset EDK. I'll PM you.

The_Emperor
08-03-2004, 14:06
Also I can't change the writing that I used to have below my avatar... You know the custom titles function. (and of course the bulk of avatars are not working yet, but I am sure your on the case with that one)

Admin
08-03-2004, 14:12
Hello The-Emperor,

The custom titles should work? Not sur, there are so many settings on this one. 90% of the work on this was to import the posts.

Yes, I'm doing the avatars now. There will be different categories. Should be easier than with Ikonboard. Not all smileys are available either, nor the skins, language packs, spelling checker, or badge system...

Efrem
08-10-2004, 10:26
Well I have no clue what is happening. And to be honest I don't care at all about my posts but I can be made a member once more??

Admin
08-10-2004, 11:13
Hello Efrem,

1. You were using Efrem Da King on the other forum.
2. You are using Efrem here.
3. My guess is that you requested the password to be reset for Efrem and not Efrem Da King. It's easy to confuse here, as the lost password function asks for an e-mail, and not an account name.

Both accounts are stored and both have an unique mail. You can simply activate Efrem Da King by requesting a password for the other e-mail account. Please use Efrem Da King to PM me on https://forums.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi if you need assistance (for example because you forgot the e-mail or expired e-mail).

Efrem
08-10-2004, 12:19
Or!!

You could make me a member and everyone is happy!

Admin
08-10-2004, 13:24
That's a solution too. What do you want to use: Efrem or Efrem Da King?

Efrem
08-10-2004, 22:41
I don't really care, I just want to be able to post on the forums. Whatever is easiest and if both are as easy then Efrem Da King.

Efrem Da King
08-11-2004, 11:05
Woot!