PDA

View Full Version : Have I been demoted?

Scipio
08-10-2004, 04:17
I am wondering why I am now in the members category instead of the senior members? I never got an email or anything saying I have violated a rule, so why am I branded with such a....middle class title? ~:p

Muneyoshi
08-10-2004, 05:47
You worry too much, look around everybody is "Member" ~:joker:

Scipio
08-10-2004, 06:11
well I have seen some peeps with "Senior Member" but I am geussing that is their custom title which I shall do as well ~:)

TonkaToys
08-10-2004, 09:20
I resent the implication that being a member is the same as belonging to a lower class... you can keep your senior member status... I'm staying here to play with all the other members. Hmm that sounds rude!

(Kidding) ~:joker:

The_Emperor
08-10-2004, 09:39
Nothing wrong with being a 'Member', the greater bulk of forum participants are ranked as 'Members. and not 'Senior Members'.

Quid
08-10-2004, 09:42
Ahhhhhh Scip, for this post you should actually be demoted, eh ~;) !

Quid

Admin
08-10-2004, 10:05
Hello,

You've not been demoted on purpose Scipio, but you somehow became Member.

Admin
08-10-2004, 14:54
Just noticed that this board 'mixes' custom titles and usergroups. I've added a Usergroup, but I don't know (yet) how to acquire data from the other table yet.

The current sysntax is $vbphrase[usergroup]: $post[usergroupid]
It then has to look into another table to grab the name of the usergroup. I managed to do that in the PERL forum, but not a clue how to do it in PHP. The ID will be displayed until someone manages to explain me how to read from the other table.