PDA

View Full Version : Little intro on my upcoming story.

Lonewarrior
09-16-2004, 18:48
"Ahh, my sword, it has been a long time my friend. 400 heads have you taken, nations fell at your swing, countless battles you and I have won. Blood has been through your curves many times, the enemy fears you, but you are not the same anymore. You are weak, you have let your fighting spirit die, you do not call for blood anymore, a child can now break you into many pieces. But I am weak too, my spirit lives in youth but my body has fallen behind. My hands do not recognize their own strenght anymore. I am weak and my empire is too. The north will soon fall to my enemies, my path is already chosen, faith has given me one more chance to correct my wrongs, but now, I know, I will not live to see my children grow."

" For you see my friend I have finally become what I wanted to be all my life, a demon. Let darkness consume me, death take me, but my kindom will not fall. The sword of the Lonewarrior shall be drawn again, one last time, so that it would be consumed in darkness and fear. We ride to war and to our deaths."

So what u guys think?

zelda12
09-17-2004, 16:13
Reminds me of the intro you get at the beggining of films like conan, where you see the man on his throne or a voice over speaking aloud.
I am intrigued by it, more please. Also is your main character called lone warrior?

Lonewarrior
09-18-2004, 00:41
HE has a real name but that's what the 3 wise men of the montain call him.

I'm finishing the story already and soon will posted.