PDA

View Full Version : more release dates on the .com

masp_82
09-20-2004, 10:51
Rome: Total WarTM has been released to manufacturing and will be shipping to retailers in North America on Wednesday, September 22. The game will be shipping to retailers in the United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 29 (and should be on sale around the 1st of October). France, Italy and Spain should see it on the shelves from Friday the 8th of October and Germany on the 30th of September. Other release dates will be announced soon.

So i think the speculating about a new uk release date has come to an end. I have preordered my german version of RTW from amazon and with luck get it on the 29 Sept ~:cheers:

The Witch-King
09-20-2004, 15:22
Interesting, looks like a 1 Oct. Dutch release date looks much more plausibe now. I'll go to the store on wednesday to see if they have new info, if they still claim it will be released on the 24th there may still be hope for us Dutchies, but I'm not holding my breath anymore. :p

Orange
09-20-2004, 16:32
I think I saw a post that says that someone had pre-ordered it in Holland for only 39 euro's. Anyone knows where that might be?

Ghehe, as for prejudice: yes, we Dutch are avaricious ~;p

Husar
09-20-2004, 16:41
If you speak german, get it at amazon.de for 39€ like I did, but then again, I AM german. ~;)

Stormer
09-20-2004, 17:32
Yea im gonna ring my GAME shop up and see what they say.

The Witch-King
09-20-2004, 17:44
Just checked the Dynabyte site. It has Sept. 30 as the release date. Looks like we'll be waiting a few days longer. :)

Soulflame
09-20-2004, 19:27
I think I saw a post that says that someone had pre-ordered it in Holland for only 39 euro's. Anyone knows where that might be?

Ghehe, as for prejudice: yes, we Dutch are avaricious ~;p

That was me ~:). NIce to see a fellow dutch man on the board ~:) Maybe we'll have to meet up online once we played through the campaogn eh? ~:)

anyway, you can pre-order it here for 39 euro (+2 shipping costs) http://www.gcshop.nl/details.php?id=1138

It says the release date is 1 October, but I'm sure they'll just ship it when they have it.

Basileus
09-20-2004, 20:40
Seems like we will get it the 1st here in sweden aswell, i just hope my friend can bring a copy from the states when he gets here on friday heh

Silencer
09-21-2004, 15:02
Benelux release is the same as the UK. 1 oct, I just checked with my local shop